Party

As my momma walked into the party I could see the happiness in her eyes. Despite the way she treated me I forgive and forgave her . She was so happy now and she smile more then ever.
Aww my babies , she cooed as she came up to us as we stood in front of the door watching her.
Hi mommy, Celvin said as he hugged her first, kissing her Caliyanna join. For some reason I couldn't move😪

My baby, my lifesaver , the child who I treated so badly is now the child that want let me sweat or stress about nothing. Cali you are my hero , she said making the built up tears exit my eyes. Thanks for giving me a better life and forgiving me, I love you so much babygirl, she cried as we hugged. I love you more mommy, but we already talked about this. Let's party, I told her wiping the tears from her face. Kissing my cheeks she smiled.

Come on let's party she said slowly dancing.

Oh my God the night was so pretty, good food and drinks everywhere and so many laughs. Family my momma ain't see in years was here and friends she had here in Miami.

Sitting in Nicks lap , he of course was this horny man, he had the pussy twice today and he seems not to be full from it, so I was definitely gonna be riding him tonight.

Kissing all over him as we stood by our pool, he was so extra and if a bitch didn't know he was took ,they was crazy. I left marks everywhere and I made sure of that.
Looking up to see a bitch that I know I ain't invite come in,I looked over at my sister as Mike walked up to us.

Why is Toya here? I asked loudly. I ain't invite her so don't come for me, Caliyanna said walking my direction. So who did? I asked as she embrace my mom in a hug and Celvin walked up to them.
Oooh nooo I yelled as he hugged her and kissed her lips.
What the fuck? Caliyanna said As we walked towards them with Nick behind me.

Celvin please don't disrespect my house, I said as he looked shock that I was coming for him. How? Sis?? What's up he said looking crazy at us. Man this girl has started a lot of shit between Mike and Caliyanna then she came for me all over social media, I explained as she just looked at me.
Sis when? I been messing with Toya for years, ain't nobody tell me it was beef ,that why I invited her.
Bruh you ain't no she had ate Caliyanna out? Mike said making his eyes get big.
Woah what?? He said pulling away from Toya.

Yeah bro she was one of the reason we are not together, Mike explained making my sister eyes water.
Y'all isn't finna do this, I did give her head one night on some drunk shit and yes I did come for you Cali because I felt you had sent for me, by telling people shit about me trying to fuck Nick.
Girl lies I ain't tell a bitch shit about you trying to fuck my nigga. Your friends was the bitches who was throwing you all the way under the bus about you trying to get my Dick.
So you a hoe? Cel said looking at her as my momma walked back to us.
Wow Celvin we been rocking for years and we both knew we where single so when I did all that I was single and you was in a relationship with Brethney, so do not do that she said walking back out the house.

The hoe wasn't invited by me so she should not be in my house ,I said as he followed her out the door. After all that drama I was ready to drink and party with my momma.
Pulling her hands as we went to the dance floor ,she was moving her body.

Dancing to the music it felt so good and I was so happy she was happy.

12 a.m
Okay okay okay , its time to open gifts, Nick said as I sat on the edge of the pool with Tracy.
We had got into the pool and was just chilling as my momma enjoyed her party. Standing up I wrapped a towel around me but for some reason when I looked up Nick was giving me a very uneasy looked. Walking to the area where he was I looked at him and his face showed someone who I never seen before. Like he was mad at me for doing something to him.

As the night went on we opened gifts, my momma had received jewelry, clothes, money and me and Nick got her 2019 Jaguar. She was extra happy but her boyfriend is the one who made her night so good, he asked for her hand in marriages and she was to happy.

4a.m
The house was clean and clear of people. Nick had went upstairs looking so pissed. I don't know what happen. Walking into our room, I was drunk and sleepy, all I wanted to do was shower and sleep but I was wrong.

Ahhhh stop I cried as Nick is choking me as soon as I stepped into our room. Grabbing his skin I tried to rip his skin off his body. You think I'm a joke? He yelled now throwing me to the floor. You round her showing titties, in front of all my niggas ? He said as I stood up.
What? What the fuck is you talking about? Man that whorish as bathing suit 👙 you had on, you showcases all my shit he said pushing me.

I didn't mean to, I didn't even know I did, I'm sorry but you not finna jump on me for a mistake, I cried pushing him. I wasn't the type of bitch who took ass beating and he knew that.

Man don't play with me, all that sexy shit, you need to make that shit look longer and no ass shots and shit. For these niggas to see what I got he yelled punching the door as he exit.
I could understand where he was coming from but we been rocking for years and I always dressed this way.