Trouble

Nick
Walking into Glamorous back in Miami , Cali had come here to check on her business. Man the last two and half years was so hard and crazy.
I couldn't believe my brother raped and kidnapped her, she had killed him before I had got to her. The only reason the police was called was because he was still my brother and we wanted my momma to have closer. My momma stayed in Louisiana and she felt it was Cali, setting the shit up but Mike and I had to show her dumb ass and now we wasn't on speaking terms at all.

We ended up trying to make it work, I even gave her my last name and two sons but it wasn't right. She was broken and she would go missing for days and not call or text nobody. She said she felt nasty for having to fuck him , but everyone understood that she had to do what she had to do to get out of the situation.

A year after everything happened she had my boys and we spilt. I moved to Louisiana behind her because I truly wanted to be with her. She had scars that he left on her and even though they was healed ,she still was in pain from them because of the way she received them.
Momma stop , okay I can tell you what to do in this store, and you are gonna fire that hoe if she is disrespecting you, she yelled at her momma as Caliyanna agreed. Apparently one of the workers has been disrespectful to Mrs. Ruth and she came to check the girl.

Walking up to her , she looked at me with a look of love in her eyes. I knew she loved me , she was just having a hard time and I understand all of that.
Hugging her, I rubbed her back. Where is the boys? She asked as I looked into her eyes, their with Mike and the kids. I wanted to take you out for lunch I said as she looked into my eyes.

I honestly loved this girl, I stop dealing drugs after that shit happen with my brother. I tried everything, from counseling, to church. I prayed with her and for her but she was so hurt. The whole pregnancy with my boys she was miserable and she cried for days at time.

Okay, she cooed looking down at her feet. Lifting her head up ,her momma looked into her eyes. You have to stop looking down, it's not your fault that none of that happen to you.  Please keep your head up, Mrs. Ruth said.

I remember her telling me how she use to feel when Earnest would force her into sucking him off ,she said she felt like killing herself and after Miles did what he did she said she had that same feeling again.
Hugging her again she wrapped her arms around me.
😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

(Skipping 6 months)
Cali
You need to stay still, Nick yelled as I worked at this new store I had opened back home. He was still trying to fix my unfit ass and I think he had gave up because he started dating again.
But he was trying to run me and he was always around me. Shit I was jealous that my husband could date again but I wasn't giving him none of that so I had to let him be free.

Pulling at my shirt he push me into the wall. It's been three years, I need this craziness to stop he said removing my sweater. This ain't you , he said. I covered up all the way, no sexy shit at all. Removing my shirt I just watched him, kissing my neck he couldn't help it and I wanted it. I ain't fuck him in 2 years.
Getting turned all the way on , we both was undressed inside my offices and he was pleasing me. Feeling so good as he tasted my cookie, I shook from the excitement.

Having sex, he couldn't last long, so he went to massaging my body. Kissing my back and neck he send chills up my back. I want you to be my wife again. I want us to take trips and be a family. I want my sexy lady back, you are not that baby, that shit is over, you are strong and beautiful, he cooed as he slowly stuck himself back in me from the back. Ahhhh I cooed as he worked me out.

9 p.m
Sitting in my mirror in my room, I had to realize that I lost all of me. But I'm still living and I have to live for my babies and family. I was making a killing with my businesses but I had all this money and a prefect family but I hated me. Picking up my phone I called him.
Hello?(him)
Come home please (me)
Is everything okay(him)
Yes(I cried)'I just want you home with me and the kids please (me)
Hell yeah, I'm on my way(him)
Hanging up with him , I needed him truly and I had to have him.
10 p.m
Crying on him as he rubbed my back, I want to be happy , please don't leave me. I want to be heal I cried as he kissed my lips. I promise if you let go and let God, you will be okay, he said kissing me, Okay I cooed as I removed his shirt. We had a lot to make up for.