Hard

Louisiana 4/12/11
He did what? My momma asked my sister as she looked at me, mommy he made Cali suck his penis, my 17 year old sister Caliyanna said as I looked at her.
My name was Cali'Re Jonson, I was 15 and so afraid of my step father Earnest .
The last couple of years ,I have been his dump off, he literally was using my mouth as his drop off spot, he would come in my room as soon as I got home from school and fuck my mouth until he bust his nut and this sick bitch made me Swallow his nasty sperm and today was the first day someone finally caught him.

So you are telling me that he is fucking your mouth? My momma asked as she looked at me in this nasty way. Y-yes momma , I said as I looked down at her feet. I was so scared of this lady it was crazy. She would beat my ass for the littlest shit and she always told me I was a mistake child and she should of aborted me.

Looking at me she just watched me, it was like she was so upset with me. Looking up to Earnest come in the house with my oldest brother Celvin. Looking so afraid I just shook, as my momma looked him up and down. Celvin had walked upstairs, he really ain't like me and I didn't know why.

Earnest, my momma said as he sat in front of me. Yes babe he cooed as she stood up. Are you fucking Cali? She straight forward said. Huh he said jumping up? Why would I fuck my own child? He asked as she looked at him. Caliyanna said she walked into the room and you had your dick in her mouth, my momma said a lil to calm for me.

Man Ruth we ain't doing this in front of the kids, lets take this into the room he said looking at me.
As they walked in the room, I felt so bad. Looking at my sister I just cried as she looked back at me. We was the opposite, I was brown skin with really short hair ,that I only got done maybe twice in my life, I stood 5'3 140. I had pretty big boobs and a nice ass, it was actually to big for my body. I got picked on a lot because I was never dressed. It hurt so bad I used to pray God just didn't wake me up some days .
Caliyanna was really thick, like she was so pretty and thick it was crazy and the boys loved her so much. She had hair down her back and she was always dressed. She took momma color and I guess I took our daddy color that's why she hated me so much.

Celvin was the oldest he was 19 and he also was red and he was so known it was crazy, he really ain't talk to me. He sold drugs and he was always on the scene.

30 mins passed
Nooo mommy please I cried as my momma stripped me and my sister tried to help me but Earnest had grabbed her. Mommmmma please I cried as she is kicking my ass. Sitting on top of me she punched and punched me in the face. Lil whore , you want to fuck my man? I'm finna beat your ass she yelled as I cried and she punched my face. Yo mom what's up? Celvin said grabbed her off me. This lil bitch fucking Earnest she yelled trying to get to me. No momma I'm not, he raped me momma I promise I cried as he looked at me with them evil eyes. No bitch you was giving that pussy up, you wanted my dick hoe. She yelled as my brother held her. No momma he only put it in my mouth and he told me to keep quite , please momma I'm sorry.
Yeah hoe you sorry ,get the fuck out my house and never come back, she yelled as I looked at her. I was only 15, where the fuck was I going?

I remember walking the streets of Louisiana for nights, with no food and dirty clothes. I ain't never turn back around and now I'm 22 and this is my first day back in the city.

I ended up in Miami with this guy name Terry who turned me on to selling drugs and getting money. He knew I was young so he ain't try me but he ended up getting 50 years for murder last year. Thank God he had put me on before he left and now I ain't have to touch shit, I had the money saved and decided to open up a couple of stores and double my money. I wasn't dating , truth be told I was afraid of people.
Pulling up to my momma old address, I knew this was finna be a unwelcome visit. I ain't talk to none of them in years, but I was praying my sister was around. She was the only person I cared about.

Getting out out of my Cherry red BMX I had brought my best friend Tracy with me. He was a diva baby and so much fun. I had did a whole 380 on my appearance and I had to say I was the shit.
Damn who is that? The boys on the porch said as I walked up. Looking at a familiar face my eyes got watery. Damn how may I help you? Celvin said looking me up and down. He ain't know who the fuck ,I was and it was sad.
Hey Celvin , I said as he just looked at me. Damn how you know my name babe?(thick Louisiana accent)
Just breaking down I had to hug him, I knew he ain't like me growing up but I ain't know why. Damn he said in shocking voice.
I am sorry I cooed as I pulled from him, how is momma? I asked him making his eyes get big.

Cali ???he whispered as he looked at me. Yes Its me I said as he looked at me crazy. Damn baby girl, it's been years he said hugging me again but in a sibling way.

I'm good how are you? He said as we walked down the sidewalk. I'm good, I stay in Miami now and I just wanted to come see y'all. I ain't have no numbers or nothing so I just came up here ,I said as he looked at me. Man Cali a lot changed. Caliyanna married with 3 kids(awww really) , she stay up the street.
Earnest went to prison for 10 years for raping Mrs. Tricas daughter, she told momma and she felt like shit. She was trying to find you for years but we couldn't find you. Momma ain't been the same since all the shit came out. She wanted to press charges but we couldn't find you to go along with the case. He said as I just cried, momma hated me, I knew she wasn't gonna believe me, but I put that in the back of my head. I just want to get to know you as the brother I ain't never think liked me and I wanted to see Caliyanna. Momma hate me so I don't think I'll be seeing her I said as he just shook his head.

I understand why you think that way but I'm telling you ,she has been down for years. You should see her , he said as I looked at him. No I replied as a black car pulled up to our old house.

This is my number, I'm staying at the Double tree downtown. Come see and call me when you talk to Caliyanna, I said as I watched my momma get out the car.
Cali please , she is right there he said as the lady looked at me. No I can't Celvin I said getting into my car.