Tears

Laying nude on this dirty mattress somewhere in Georgia, I wish I would of listen this time and stayed home. Miles has broken into Nicks room 6 days ago and beat my ass as I slept and kidnapped me.

This nigga really had crossed the wrong bitch because once I get free ,I was gonna off him. I hated being taking advantage of and he had took my soul the first night of me being locked in this room with him.
Hearing him coming back into the room I looked at him. Damn sexy you up? He said as he begin to take off his clothes. Why are you doing this? I asked as he put on a condom, he had me handcuff to the bed , my legs was tied spread open and my arms was handcuffed to the head board.
Cause I can he said going head first eating me out, the nigga seem hungry and he ate my pussy at less 12 times a day. I couldn't even lie he had me shaking but it was a natural reacted.
Pleasssse hmmm I moaned as he tasted my sugar pot. Can you please let me lose, I how am I suppose to enjoy this??something in my mind was telling me to play along with him now if I wanted to be free , so I had to play like I wanted to enjoy it.

Man girl I ain't dumb, but listen if you try me I promise I'll off your ass he said choking me. Oookay I cried as he put this 9m in my face.

20 mins later I was riding him so nicely this nigga was acting like a bitch, I had to work him out so I could make him fall to sleep, lifting me up he bends me over and I took the dick like a pro. Busting off he cried like a baby. Laying back down , I let him watch me play in my pussy, shit I see why Nick loves you he said laying right on top of me.
🤦🏾‍♀️
Thirty mins passed and he was out cold(dumb bitch)
He ain't even tie me back up.
Thinking of how to do this I carefully retrieved the gun from under the pillow he laid on.
This nigga was just like Earnest, I hated him.

Getting back on him nude ,I pointed the gun in his face. Rocking my body to woke him up, he smiled before opening his eyes. What the (POW POW) two shots in the face I send.
Fucccck I cried getting off his lifeless body.

4 hours later
I sat with this nigga dead body for 3 hours before calling Nick. I ain't know where we was so he made me put the gps on so he could find me. Once he arrived I just cried on him as Mike and Caliyanna comfort us. This nigga was sick, them drugs had him dead now 🙁🙁🙁🙁🙁
😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢
That was 2 years ago and now I'm single as fuck with twin boys and lonely. My kids was indeed Nicks but I just couldn't get over the whole raped thing. His brother raped me for 6 days and it did something to me. I dreamed about it and I cried a lot about it and once I got pregnant with Nicholas and Nick Jr I couldn't deal with it anymore ,so I left Miami and moved back to Louisiana. He was a A1 daddy, he treated me like gold but I just felt nasty.

He moved back to Louisiana to and he looked out for us a lot, we was like best friends now and I haven't seen him with no other woman and I haven't touch no other man, I didn't have the soul to.

Caliजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें