Careful

Why you didn't tell me he wasn't dead? I asked Nick as he looked up at me as we arrived to the house.
Man he had to do what he had to do. He nonchalantly said as I looked at him. Why you was accusing me of all that fuck shit? I asked him as I took off my dress in front of him. Because I had to throw you off to ,he said as he literally sat in front of me and cleaning his guns. It was crazy because he had 7 guns just in and out of our house. Back in Miami he had the same amount and I just couldn't understand, but he said he had so many to protect his family.

Walking into the bathroom I know he was eye fucking me at this point because I was completely nude. Joining me in a hot shower, we of course made out.

12 a.m
Hearing the door bell I rolled over to look at my night clock. He wasn't in bed so I knew he was expecting someone or had company already. Getting up to pee, all I heard was cried and yelling from downstairs. Thank God our babies was in Miami with my momma because this was to much for them to see. I had to admit my momma was a great grandma, she spoiled the shit out of my kids. And I think that was her guilt.

Putting on my house dress ,I walked downstairs to only see my sister crying as Mike smoked with Nick. He looked unbothered. Looking at her I just had to comfort her somehow.
I don't know why you trying to be cool with her after she did all the shit to you, Mike said as Nick just looked at me, I know she still my sister I said as she cried on my shoulder.

Yeah a sister who said all that fuck shit, how you say someone deserves to get raped or wanted to get raped? Nick said looking so disgusted at me. I know Nick please stop I said as she made this loud cry. I'm soooooorry Mike, I said some really fucked up shit but I'm sorry. I let someone who I thought was my friend get in my head, please we been together for 11 years I need you. You was my first everything. I swear I ain't never fuck off on you, she cried as she walked toward him.

Oh baby I know, that Pussy ain't been touch yet, it's cameras all in our house but I do know that you let Toya eat that pussy, or should I say I watched them so call friends of yours drug you and she ate my pussy and recorded the shit months before I pulled my lil trick on you.
Looking so hurt she dropped to her knee in front of him. Ahhhhh she cried as he just watched her. I knew he wanted to embrace her because he was fucked up about her but she did say some hurtful shit.

Helping her up I hugged her again, I'm so sorry Cali, I'm so sorry. I always been jealous of you and I just loved how you was a boss bitch. I envy you so much it showed. I'm so sorry please forgive me she cried as I cried. Hugging her as Mike just watched us and Nick played in his phone. When he was upset with a bitch, it showed.
***************************************
2 weeks later (Miami)
Mike came to stay in Miami with us and Caliyanna followed him with the kids. He treated her so different, I don't even think he fucked her. Today was my moms 60 bday and I had planned this big event. I invited cousins and family that I really didn't know to come down. And of course I had paid for their rooms. My momma treated me like shit growing up and I hated her but I loved her so much now she was everything. Celvin I cooed as he walked into my living room. He actually been down here for about 3 months for good, and he was staying in the guest house. He just got a job at one of my stores as the manager but the nigga done fucked damn near my whole staff and we had fought about it. Hugging as my husband walked in the room , they was close as hell and it was crazy because my husband couldn't stand him at first.

So the cater here, we doing all types of food, from soul, to Haitian, to barbecue everything I said as we walked into the kitchen. The party was at our house and people was everywhere, from the back yard to the kitchen to inside the pool house. Her party was gonna be so nice and it was a summer time theme, so you could wear your bathing suit or a nice shorts set or dress. It was to hot to get all dressed up and plus she said she always wanted a pool/summer party so that's what she was getting.

5 p.m
I had just finish emptying Nick balls, when my sister arrived looking so sexy, with her friend London who we had grow up with. She was cool and never in the drama. She went off to college and was doing damn good, I guess my sister needed to be around positive people because them hoes she was around back home was messy

Hey Cali'Re , London said as she hugged me. Hey Nick she said . What was funny was she knew Nick and Mike before we did and she actually married his cousin Pete.

Greeting them and a couple more of the guest, we started to mingle. Okay momma on her way, I said as her boyfriend just text me. We was gonna have a ball without the drama.🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉