Wrong

Waking up the next day in my bed alone, I felt so bad because my husband had basically left me and I hated the situation. I wanted to talk to him and tell him how sorry I was but shit he was upset for nothing. I was sorry if a tittie or ass cheek was expose it was clearly a mistake.
Doing my morning care, I went downstairs to check on my kids whom I knew was home now because I heard the screams and playing.

Walking right into his chest, I looked up to him. Biting them lips he had a look of sorry on his face. Kissing my lips he grabbed my waist. Adding tongue I didn't want my nigga mad at me and I was sorry for getting him to this point.
I am sorry daddy , I cooed as he picked me up. Hmmm mmmhh he mumble taking me upstairs.

It was something different about Nick, I promise this man ain't never been rough to my body but as we are making make up love ,I swear he is abusing the shit out of me. With the chokes and grabbing my hair and beat my booty as I'm riding him from the back, I could do nothing but cry as he beat my insides out of place. Like why wait all this years to show this side of you?

4 months in
Ahhhh please stop I cried as I'm getting chased around my store here in Miami. We had been back in Miami now for a month and it was hard. We decided to go to Louisiana and rent our homes out and just make Miami our permanent residence 2 months ago and that was hell because I didn't want to have a permanent home, I wanted to fly back and forward as I please but he said no and I was trying to be a good wife and go alone with him.
The last 4 months has been hell, Nick was really tripping and I left him last week because he had actually slapped me in the face in front of our kids and that really turned me off. He had been a lil abuser the pass months and he was controlling my life by telling me how to dress but I took it because he was my husband. But the beating me in front of my kids, he had lost his fucking mind.

Nick if you don't leave, you will be in jail, I yelled as he is coming after me. Man shut up and come here, let me see if you been touch he said as my momma grabbed him.

Man mom I just want to see if her married ass been with someone else, he said as he looked at my momma. You know she hasn't, what's wrong son? She asked as I just cried because this wasn't my husband. Babe my Nick wouldn't let none nigga not even himself hurt me.

She is what's wrong, she is driving me crazy, ask her why she have to post nude and half nude pictures online? What are you talking about, why are you always saying I'm doing something to you? I haven't post anything online I scream making him jump at me.

Why do you want to hit me now? I asked walking up to him and my momma. You want to beat my ass because your supposed to be homeboys are looking at pictures from 10 years ago and shit. That's the real reason momma, he got some friends who stay here from back home and they want to fuck meeeee so he mad.

How you turn on your wife cause your friends watching me? I haven't post nothing on ig since we been married but pictures of us. So them creeps looking back years ago trying to see shit. You knew bout everything I put on there when you was my stalker, I yelled as I pushed him. Grabbing my neck he choked me again as my momma tried to break us apart but I had dig my nails in his face, which made him choke me hard.
Stopppp Nick please my momma yelled as we are literally fighting each other. At this point he had stop choking me and I had marked his face up and he pushed me into my office and locked my momma out as we flipped my offices upside down. Stripping me completely nude as he talked shit I fought back but this nigga was bigger and strong but he knew I wasn't taking a ass beating without fighting back.

Pulling my hair he dragged me into the bathroom as I kicked and scream. Locking us in the bathroom, I could feel the angry coming off his body. Taking my phone he went to Ig and went straight live but why?
She is married and she will never be with no other nigga but me, he said removing his pants. Stopppppp I yelled as he grabbed my hair lifting me up. Who pussy he said as he bend my busied body over the sink.
Not answering but I expected the outcome he stuff his penis in my cat. Fucking me roughly on live he of course, he was making me moan because I loved him down. The sex was always so good and he knew it was my weakness.

Bounce that ass on daddy dick he demanded as my body is naturally reacting to him, he knew I wasn't gonna turn his penis down. The whole time we are fucking he is recording.

Nutting all over his dick he knew my body so good he knew that I was his but why do me like this?
Finishing me off I was really hurt and sad that he felt it was right to come here and beat me up and embarrassed me now all on social media. I'm pretty sure I was the talk of Miami now.