Us

Nick
Man I ain't chasing you, I said as I literally chased her around the mall. She was with her momma and I was so happy they was getting alone.
Stopping in front of me she turned around, looking me in the eyes, she wasn't tricking me. When I get a ring on this finger then I'll stay still for you. I don't know what you be doing when you go out of Miami. So until I become the "Mrs." I ain't listening to you she cocky said trying to walk off. Pulling her back to me I just looked in her eyes. You can't even tell me you love me , I said as people walked pass and watched us. Yes I can she said looking back into my eyes. Say it, I demanded as I squeezed her hips.
I love you she said making me feel good inside because I have been telling her I loved her before I really got her. So if I ask you to marry me right now you would? Yeap she said looking at me, you lying I said as I looked into her eyes.
I'm not she said back, okay we will see. Keep that phone on, I'll come find you.

I wasn't playing with her ass, man y'all honestly don't know my story. Check this, maybe four years ago Cali was working with my left hand man Terry,Terry basically had me kill Jose so she couldn't be with him anymore. I had stalked her months before I knew who she was fucking with because I told Terry I wanted her. But she was so mean I couldn't even speak to her. So one day Terry was saying he felt Jose was trying to take Cali from him and I needed to kill him before she actually leave the nest and go stay in Cuba with him.
Jose was green, he used woman and abused them and we all knew he was gonna do the same to Cali once he got her over the water. So one night I watched him fuck my future and once she was sleep I went in a killed him. I did it more out of jealousy and hate then anything else.
After that I chased her for three years until she finally gave in and I think she really do love ah nigga.
Man I'm finna marry Cali I said to my brother as we FaceTime. She's a good girl just a boss bitch, how are you gonna tame her? He said as I literally looked at 12 rings. I got something that she is in love with and plus I don't want her to not have her own hustle. She ain't finna be no dealer no more but she can keep her stores I said as her mom and her are walking into the jewelry store that I am in.

I want this one she said pointing to this nice as Diamond ring. 27k the man said as she is trying the ring on, looking at her ass I ain't care how much it was I just wanted her.
I said I want this one she said as I rubbed my self against her. Okay get it I said placing my gold card in the mans hand. Still talking to my brother I stood behind her as I rubbed her ass and her momma looked at jewelry.
💦💦❤️💦💦💦💦💦💦❤️
Cali
This boy is so crazy, something in me told me to be with him and he was really buying me this rock and I wasn't finna turn him or it down. I needed this love and I don't think it could hurt.
Standing in the jewelry store with him and my momma he paid for the ring and played with my ass.
Mommy you want that? I asked as she looked at some bracelets. No Cali you have done to much for me ,she said looking like she wanted to cry. Momma I ain't ask you that I said walking towards her. My momma ain't really have much as we grow up but what she did have was giving to my siblings. I think I got good wheel stuff but I was not finna dwell or suffer no more from that. She could honestly have anything from me.
picking out a nice diamond bracelet for her, she did cry. Hugging her as Nick rubbed my back, I told her to stop crying.
12k for the bracelet and 3 for the earrings he said as I gave him my black card and she cried and tried to tell me not to pay for it but ,I knew she wanted it and I wanted her to have it.

So we engaged? Nick asked as we all walked out the mall. Yeap so I need a key to all three of your houses ,I said as he carried our bags. Cool and the same he said putting our bags in my trunk. Helping my momma in the car she liked him. Kissing him in the park lot only for him to get me mad. I got to go to Louisiana he said as he rubbed my ass. What? When? I asked pushing him. Tomorrow, please don't trip, he cooed grabbing my arms. Noooo you just came back, see I ain't with this ,I said trying to remove the ring but he grabbed me roughly. Man stop he said pinned me against his car.

I'll be back Sunday he said as he grabbed my ass . Tonight you finna make me a baby, I'm finna have you pregnant soon, he said feeling me up making my titties hard. Okay I said as he kissed my lips.
What he didn't know was we was gonna be in Louisiana to. Kissing him I told him I'll see him once I get her straight.
Taking momma home I helped her put up all her stuff and we order food from this pizza place.
Momma give me hug I'm finna go, I cooed as she sat in the living room.
Umm Cali is it okay if Carols come over? She asked saying so crazy. Huh momma? You my momma why are you asking me ? I said as she looked at me. Because this is your place she said looking down. No mommy it's yours. It's in Ruth's name not Cali'Re I said looking at her. I know but you got it for me, so mama it's yours, and I want you to drive that car out there, I'm not finna be driving you around because you feel like I'm doing to much, I said as she looked at me. That's your bed, sofa, bathrooms, bedrooms , kitchen etc. that's yours momma so stop saying it's mine I said as she cried. Momma stop crying. How you want me to move pass this and your not? I asked feeling my tears drop, I know she said hugging me.
Have your bags pack we going to Louisiana for the weekend I told her as she let me go. Okay she smiled . I need to visit and plus he was going and he was taking us to.
😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬
After leaving her house , I headed to him. Arriving to his house he was sitting on the balcony smoking shirtless

I promise he was a man of his word, before I could even make him book us a ticket he was already in my guts

I promise he was a man of his word, before I could even make him book us a ticket he was already in my guts. We are on the edge of the bed and he has me in the sitting position where I'm facing him as he is giving me the dick and he is holding my hands. Kissing my lips as we made love ❤️ I swear he had some type of control over me.

10:30 p.m
So I made him book me and my momma a ticket to. He told me I can't come with him to take care of business but we would stay for the week and I was happy.
Taking a shower with him we made love again.
I was happy for once and I was gonna enjoy spending his cash and being his wife.