Snatched

Aiden's PoV

Aiden sat on the floor was his best friend, Jesse. "So you're saying you have Instagram? Right?" Jesse said as he looked through his phone. Aiden folded his arms. "Yep. But I ain't telling you what my name is."

"Tough." Jesse smirked as Aiden watched him try to guess his username. Aiden looked out to the corridor, as he waited for Jesse to find his username. Even though he didn't want anyone to know, Aiden thought it would be fun to see Jesse guess.

"Oh snap- heads up." Aiden said as Lukas walked over to them, a sly grin in his face. It was that blonde, Lukas. Jesse and Aiden hated him, because he kept on 'bullying' them. Lukas stole Aiden's phone once and teased Jesse so badly that he couldn't help but hit Lukas and afterwards, cry.

"Whatcha doing?" Lukas asked, striding forward and looking at Jesse's phone. Jesse ignored him but it was too late. Lukas snatched his phone out of his grip, making Jesse shout. "Give it back!"

Aiden stood up as Lukas grinned. "No way! Aiden, is this you?" Aiden suddenly felt his stomach drop as Lukas held the phone in front of his face to show his Instagram page. Jesse must've found it. "Give it back, Lukas!" Jesse shouted, obviously very angry. But Aiden felt a blush rising in his cheeks.

"Oh my god- you look hilarious!" Aiden burst out laughing. Not at the pictures, but at Aiden. "Give it back Lukas." Aiden said quietly, his face turning red. "Hmm nah. What if I project them up on the screen or something?" Lukas grinned.

"No!" Aiden tried to grab the phone back but being the tall kid Lukas was, he could easily hold it out of his reach. "I'm not done yet. You look stupid in all these." He held the phone away as Jesse tried to grab it as well.

Aiden grabbed Lukas's wrist and grabbed the phone, but it slipped out of his grip and dropped onto the floor. Immediately, Lukas kicked it away, behind him. "You want the phone?" Lukas smirked.

Aiden and Jesse didn't answer as more and more people gathered around, attracted by the ruckus. Aiden could feel his heart beating wildly as Jesse kept close to him. Both of them extremely hated attention.

"Y-yeah we do. Now give it back!" Aiden snapped, hearing his voice shaking as people laughed. "You're cute," Lukas smirked. "But I won't give you back your phone unless you beg me for it."

Aiden clenched his teeth together. "What do you mean?"

Lukas smiled. "You beg me for the phone, in front of everyone."

Aiden paused. His entire reputation was at stake.. "Oh by the way, this is Jesse's Instagram as well, right?" Lukas picked up the phone. "I can see his pictures as well." Lukas threatened.

Jesse gripped Aiden's arm as a group of people surrounded his phone and started to laugh.

"Are you gonna beg? Or do you want me to share it with everyone?" Lukas smirked. "I mean I can-."

Aiden clenched his fists and knelt on the ground, hearing everyone snicker among themselves and silently take photos. "Please, just give the phone back." All the while, Aiden was mentally punching that stupid Lukas over and over again. A tear slid down his cheek, making Lukas smile wickedly.

"Brilliant! That's all I wanted you know. A way to humiliate yourself." Lukas threw the phone onto the floor and laughed when the screen cracked, making Jesse's breath catch in his throat. "Let's go. And I'm gonna find you on Instagram, pretty boy!" Lukas smirked at Aiden as he gathered up the broken pieces.

There was a moment of silence as Aiden knelt in front of the fragments. Him just blinking back tears and wonder what he did wrong to deserve this.

"I'm so sorry Aiden.." Jesse started to cry, tears sliding down his cheeks as Aiden knelt in front of the broken phone. "..." Aiden started to cry as well as he hugged Jesse.

This humiliation... was probably one of the worst Lukas had ever done.

And Aiden was sure he was never going to stop tormenting them.

-End