Louis starts laughing, "Of course not silly! That'd just be cruel." What no one realized is that Louis was actually hoping to bring Zayn and Liam closer together. He's been rooting for a relationship between the two since the night of Josh Devine's party.

"Well in that case, then yes, I do have feelings for someone in this room," admits Liam in a rushed tone.

This made Zayn tighten a little and Luke could feel it. This blonde wasn't stereotypically dumb. He knew Liam had feelings for Zayn just from how jealous and protective the look in his eyes and body language were. And the last he needed was for Zayn to reciprocate those feelings. He at least needed this boy in bed first and then he could dispose of him.

"Now it's my turn, and I pick Luke," states Liam who was pointing a finger to the boy with a lip piercing. "Truth or dare, Lucas?"

Luke wiggles his eyebrows that makes Zayn giggle silently to himself. "Fuck it. Truth I guess."

Liam knew he had to use this to an advantage to make Luke seem like the piece of shit he truly was. "When was the last time you had a shag?"

"Well it's a good thing I wasn't asked that. It's been ages for me," jokes Ashton.

Zayn looks up at Luke who has one eye squinted to make it seem like he's thinking hard about the question. "I think... Was it - no... Ah, yes! I remember now. Three weeks ago in our school bathroom with some guy named Tony."

"What a slut! Some guys at our school are such teases! I'm sorry, but I'd never let a guy drill me in a bathroom stall. I've got standards," rants Louis.

"Eh, he was worth it," Luke shrugs and looks at Zayn (who's looking at his own hands) and licks his lips, "but, he wasn't my type. He was too built. I like twinks: innocent and slender."

Coincidentally, Zayn fit that description perfectly and Liam was trying his hardest not to explode right then and there. Instead he changes the topic. "Okay Luke, we get it. Your turn."

Luke rolls his eyes, but smiles mischievously when he thinks of a perfect dare or even truth for Zayn. "Zayn."

Zayn looks up hoping Luke didn't make him do anything too rational or discomforting like taking off his shirt. The last thing he needed was the boys in front of him to laugh at his little belly rolls like the kids used to in middle school whenever Zayn would dress down for P.E.

"Truth or dare?"

Zayn tries to say something but his mouth goes dry and voice cracks with no words coming out. He looks like a puppet trying to talk with no audible sounds being created. Finally he gets something out, "I..."

He felt all these eyes on him and it just felt weird, like they were all dying to hear his answer. Zayn didn't really understand it because he was just useless really. "Please just pick for me. I don't know."

Luke's tongue twirls around his piercing as he decides whether to pick truth or dare for Zayn. "Alright, I dare you to kiss the hottest person in this room."

His exact words made Zayn's hairs stick up. This would've been an easier dare if he didn't have these strange feelings for Liam. He wanted to kiss Liam because he was obviously his first choice, but he didn't want to face rejection or any of that other shit. He would hate to go in for a kiss and for Liam to pull away. Zayn doesn't think he'd ever be able to face Liam again if a scenario like that happened.

And if he kissed Luke, he didn't think it'd be special. Zayn's never had his first kiss yet and if the feelings aren't there, Zayn isn't going to remember it in a good way. Luke was nice and all, but Zayn didn't have any intimate feelings for the boy. Maybe he was just a good distraction from Liam.