Chapter 8 - Justin .... Bieber

Start from the beginning

"Are you really going to stay there Zayn?" Erik asked me and i found that i am all alone standing in the middle of the room.

"Uhh.. I will.." I smiled and walk over to them.

"So, he's not coming yet?" Jason asked.

"Umm, have you seen him around?" Harry sarcastic.

He smiled and take a look at Niall. He frowned a little. 

"He is a big fan of him.." I said.

"Oh, Same goes to Nick and Ari then.." I smiled and sight at Nick.

"WHAT? HECK I AM NOT A BIG FAN OF CODY SIMPSON!" Nick protested.

"WHAT? CODY?! YOU SAID JUSTIN BIEBER?" Niall scream the top of his lung.

"JUSTIN BIEBER? Serious?" Nick eyes' widened open and asked Jason. 

I couldn't help but laugh. I looked at Ari sometimes as i sat next to her.

"Huh, yeah.." He smiled. Hold the laugh.

"You said Cody?" He asked.

"NO IT'S JUSTIN BIEBER!" Niall scream making Ari wake up.

"I heard about Justin Bieber" She rubbed his eyes.

"Or see Justin Bieber?" The sounds came out of nowhere.

I turned around and smile.

"Hey Justin, whaddup?" I asked him and shaking hands and so did the others. I looked at the one and only Selena. 

Wow, she's gorgeous. I smiled at her and shaking hands. I looked at Ari, she is still standing there with her mouth widened open while the other 'Belieber', Niall and Nick have already meet him and fanboying. I chuckle and looked at Jason. He is burst out laughing.

 "Oh my god Ari.. come here.." Said Liam and took here hands.

"Justin, this is the girl.." Jason smiled. 

"Oh, so you are Ariana right? Cool.. You are umm pretty.." He smiled. 

She took a deep breath and couldn't handle herself.

"OH MY GOD! JUSTIN I AM YOUR BIGGEST FANS EVER! OH MY GOD I LOVE YOU OKAY! SO FREAKING MUCH. OH MY GOD! I'D NEVER THOUGHT OF MEETING YOU! LOL I LIED! OH MY GOD!" She keep talking without taking any breath. Oh my god. Never seen her acting like this. Serious.

"Hey calm down..." Justin smiled.

"Okay,," She took a deep breath and smile

"I am okay now.." She smiled and hug him. She is not even bother with Selena. 

Justin hug her back and smile.

"I love you too beautiful.." He whispered. I still can heard him though.

I looked at Jason and he smiled happily. Of course he'd be happy. This is his plan. So, yeah..

~.....~

The practice went so well. Justin Bieber was good after all. He sang his song, Boyfriend. We sang our song, everything about you and Jason and his band sang their song, Never wanted to lose you which is dedicated to one and only Ariana. Even though he didn't said but i can see throughout the lyrics.

We walked over to Ariana and Selena. They were having funny conversation i guess.. because they couldn't stop laughing.

"Having a fun times girls?" Justin went on an sit next to Selena while i sit next to Ari and not borther with the others though.

"Umm, yeah.. Just a little convo.." Selena replied with an amazing smile. She is goegeous.

"Done?" Ari asked with the most flawless smile ever..

"Yeah.. sleepy?" I smiled and put my arms around her.

"Mhmm, a little" She smiled.

"So, are you guys dating?" Justin asked.

I looked at Ari and she looked at Jason so i looked at Jason. He bite his bottom lip and just look at Ari. I found that their eyes look at me and Ari.

"Soon.." I replied with a smile.

"Soon?" They said in unison encluding Ari

"Yeah.." I said innocently.

I look at Ari and her face turn to red. I pull her closer and whispered.

"Calm down Ari.." I smiled.

She looked at me and nudge me. 

"Well, i am jealous you know.." Justin interrupted.

"You had Selena man or give her to me." Nick went on.

"NO. Jelena FTW baby!" Niall scream make the others laugh.

"Nelena please.." Nick kneeling in front of Selena and lend his hand hoping her to accept it.

"Oh my god this is embrassing" Jason went on and the others burst out laughing

"Sure.." Selena smiled and took his hand.

"Follow me?" He asked with a smile.

"Seriously dude you said you are my big fans and now you took my girlfriend?" Justin went on and smirked.

"Ha, get over it.." He smirked and went away with her.

I laughed and look at Justin. He smiled and winked at Ari. 

Seriously this dude?

"Hey, it's 3 in the morning.. I guess, we have to go get some sleep.. Because tomorrow we have a lot of things to do.." Liam said.

The others agree and we walked off to our vehicles and headed to Hotel.

"So.. who will stay with me?" Jason asked.

"Me of course." Ari went to him and put her grabbed his hands.

"I am confused.." Justin said frowning after the scene of Ari went to Jason and be more adorable.

"Nothing you have to be confuse.." Said Harry and we went off to the room.

I swear, i am so jealous! 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading! ;) Love you xoxo ;D Vote/Fan/Comment or whatever that makes you happy :D