Epilogue - "Will You Marry Me?"

Start from the beginning

Faith walked out and ran back with a box of pregnancy test that was preopened. Leah's eyes widened "Why do you have those?!"

"I've had my scares" Faith bit her lip before handing me two pregnancy test "They say always take more than one so you know for sure."

I could not believe this and I was freaking out. I could not be pregnant, I just couldn't. I'm eighteen and my life is just starting.

Plus what would Ryker say? Or how would he react?

I looked down at the two test in my hand and then back up at Leah, Faith, Ally, Liz, and Peter. They all nodded and I took a deep breath before they all walked out and I looked down at the test again.

* * * * *

"You ready?" Joel asked as we pulled to a full stop before putting the car in park. I was staring down at my phone twiddling my thumbs above the screen as I stared at Rykers contact, and my heart was racing.

"Hey" Joel grabbed one of my hands, squeezing it and I looked over at him "Are you okay? You seem pretty out of it."

I wanted to break down into tears and tell him everything and that I was pregnant and was so scared. But I figured I should wait to Tell Ryker first before my brother so I just nodded "Y-Yeah..Just nervous."

He gave me a smile "You'll be okay sis. Just gotta go up there and get your diploma and not fall."

Shoving myself out of Joel's Black Lexus, I smoothed out my red dress that hugged my body and had a deep cut as well as quickly pulled off my converses to switch with a pair of red pumps.

Joel came around and handed me my white cap and gown. My schools colors were red and white so god forbid some poor girl gets their period in the middle of the ceremony.

"There's my princess" I heard Rykers voice say from a distance and he was dressed up nicely in a tux, with his hair done and everything. My face fell when I saw him approach me because my heart started racing me and anxiety hit me.

He hugged me and laid a quick kiss on my lips before pulling away a bit but keep his hands wrapped around my waist as he looked down at me.

"Damn Rain." Vince said looking me up and down "Maybe you should start showing more skin more often."

"Watch it." Ryker gritted, giving him a glare. I couldn't help but continue to zone out, after I took the pregnancy test I broke down for about 2 hours straight. I was so scared of everything, how Ryker would react, how we'd raise the baby, how I would continue with modeling, how I'd be part of the gang, how everyone would react.

Of course Leah, Peter, Faith, Ally, and Liz new because they were there when the test came back positive. I just had no idea what to do and was so lost.

Ally suggested abortion, and I am pro choice but I personally never would be able to do that..especially with Ryker. I mean I did want kids with him some day but I'm only 18..

"I actually need to talk to you-" I started but Ryker cut me off "Actually I need to talk to you too about something."

My eyebrows furrowed together as to what it could possibly be. He took my hand in his, intertwined his fingers with mine and then my brothers Ryan and Jax walked up and all gave each other a look.

Ryker started to lead me away from everyone and walked me down one of the hills of the school towards where the garden was and he stopped me mid way and turned me to face him.

"You're going to kill me-" He started and I lifted an eyebrow at him "But I know you havent seen your mom and I contacted her-"

"Ryker you did not." My eyes widened, and then he turned me around and pointed towards a tree where I saw a woman, man, and 3 teenage girls.