Author's Note

I'd like to thank everyone who has given this book and series a chance. To everyone reading this, I want you to know how much I love every single one of you. Not because you read my book, not because of your votes. It was because of your consistent support and patience that I was able to see this book through.

Truly, I've never spent more time on a book than Villains Rise. Then again, it was the first sequel I had ever written, so it took some more in-depth thinking and planning. I thought I was going to lose my mind at some points. This was a rough year for me, and I won't go into it, but I appreciate the love and care you guys showed me. Even when I hadn't updated in a month, you guys had my back and didn't push. I know it was annoying. So I thank you for being understanding, even when I didn't give an explanation.

Now, to the business part of things...

There will be another super book coming soon. I don't know when exactly, because there are still things to be worked out. But I know you guys will love the story to come. Just trust me. You won't want to miss it. I'm suuuuuper excited! Follow me so you can stay updated!

Also, as mentioned, I will be publishing bonus chapters to WLS and VR. So technically, you haven't seen the last of The Mystery Gang.

I don't know if I'll have time to make a trailer for this book. I know I really want to, so maybe I'll get around to it. Feel free to make one if you're into that sort of thing! I'd love to add it and recognize you!

After the bonus chapters are added, I will let you know more about the next book. Stay tuned for the announcement hopefully in the next month or so. There's still a few plot lines I need to think through at the moment.

Thanks for reading!
Always, Sunny