“I do not want my brothers to die," Caelum said sternly. "But my mother didn't die so that I can play hero, sir."

"Oh, bloody―!” The man threw his hands in the air, "You've got to be fucking kidding me. Are you serious?”

"I won't kill him, sir.”

"Go jump out that window.” Caelum moved, going to the window and trying to pry it open. It was deadbolted down, but he kept clawing at it, trying to get it opened and fulfill the order. His skin on his finger split and we're cut by the edge, and it burned as blood seeped from them.

The man came beside him, placing a hand on his shoulder, “I could leave you here," he whispered in his ear, his grip on his shoulder getting tighter and tighter. “You stay here, trying to jump out this window forever. Eventually, when your precious Principal wakes up, he'll see you, maybe bend you over and fuck you up the arse while you try to kill yourself. Would you like that, Algol Caelum Forest?”

"N–No–No, si–sir,” he groaned, his bleeding fingers still scrapping at the edges of the window.

“Will you kill him?"

“No, sir." The man yanked him down and kicked him. He hit the ground, his foot aimed straight for his side.

“What the bloody hell is wrong with you!?" He hissed, driving his shoe into his chest, and Caelum gasped. He needed to jump out that window.

By any means necessary.

He kicked the man in the back of his leg, making him fall down on his back. Caelum scrambled to his feet, grabbing a television remote from beside him. His finger accidentally pressed the power button, turning it on. He threw the remote at the man as he was struggling to get up.

It hit him in the eye and he roared in pain, grabbing his face. Caelum hurried, taking his shirt off and jumping on the man, balling up the sweaty t-shirt and shoving it in his mouth. Then, he stepped on the man’s neck, making him gag as he tried to take the smelly shirt out.

Caelum looked around, spotting the gauze on the table. He leapt over, snatching it off the table, and coming back. “Stop!" The man snapped, anger and frustration defining him.

Caelum stayed still, moving the gauze behind him so he didn't see. He glared at him, “You insolent little. . .!” He struggled to his feet, glowering at him. "I'll kill you for that!"

“I'm sorry, sir," Caelum said, trying to stay calm. “But, I am supposed to jump out the window.” He looked him in the eye, and blinked.

He was in the man's body. His eye throbbed and was half closed, but he tried not to think about it. He grabbed the remote off the ground and threw it at the window with his full strength. The window broke immediately.

Caelum grabbed the shirt off the ground, shoving it in his mouth. He gagged, it definitely tasted as bad as he thought it would, especially after walking around outside all day with Peter.

He moved to the window while the television droned on about an explosion in Vienna, and a high speed chase. Caelum climbed out the window, his legs and arms scraping against the sides, causing blood to leak out.

Caelum stood on the outside of the window, gripping the sides of the pane for dear life, and jumped. He jumped outside the window, and when he finished, he bent down, looked himself in the eye, and blinked.

Caelum stumbled back when he was in his own body, and the man in front of him didn't. He made muffled noises behind his shirt, and Caelum chuckled. “Please leave me and my brothers alone, sir," Caelum said, and the man bent down trying to look at him. He tried to take the shirt out of his mouth but if he let go of the sill, it compromised his balance.