"You sure about that?" Morgan asked, her eyes squinting slightly as she looked at her. The lady turned her back to the trio, before realising a small cry.

"Look we need to know the truth, people's lives are at risk here." Sam said firmly.

"Yeah." Dean chimed in. "Maybe yours, maybe Max's." They stare at her for a moment, all of them stood in silence waiting for her to speak up.

"Okay. Okay." She said, her breathing was shaky. "A couple of months ago Stan and the coach came by, they said that Chester was with their kids. And did something...Inappropriate." She said whilst taking a seat.

"I got defensive, I mean Chester was sweet and so I told them if they had a problem with him they could go to the cops." She explained.

"But they didn't." Sam added, and she shook her head, agreeing with what he had said.

"They didn't have any evidence." She looked up at his, you could hear the hurt laced in her voice. It was sad. "But then, I started having doubts. I mean as much as I wanted to defend my brother, what they said really got under my skin. Chester was always a little off, only got along with kids, hence why he became a party performer." The tears rushed down her face.

She wiped a few from cheeks before continuing. "I spent my whole life sticking up for my brother, but what if I couldn't see him for what he really was and he and Max were so close. What if he was hurting him and I didn't t know!? Chester was my brother."

"So you wanted to protect him." Sam said, understandingly. The Winchester's understood that statement more than anyone.

"I had to suck it up and face my biggest fear, if not me then who? But I should've just talked to him." Her voice was full of remorse. "I just should've gone to him first, instead I called Stan up. He told me he'd take care of it. So one day when Chester was working, I told them where he was, they promised they wouldn't hurt him. They were just gonna scare him a little bit, and I thought, maybe a scare... A good scare was all he needed."

"They didn't mean to kill him, they said it was an accident, but I wasn't there so I didn't know what to believe. And I wanted to go to the cops and explain what happened, but Stan said we'd all go to prison." She paused, shaking her head. "And I couldn't do that to Max, he had already lost his father and his uncle. And he couldn't lose me too." Her voice was trembling and tears were threatening to fall again. "So i didn't say anything. Fear cripples you. It makes you do nothing. Or worse, it makes you do something you regret. I should've trusted my brother."

"Oh my god." She cried out, her eye on something whilst Sam was on the phone to someone. Morgan followed the woman's gaze before she noticed a small kid wearing a deer mask and her eyes widen. Max. Well, it's his body.

He pushed Dean out of his path toward the floor and approached Rita, she stands, scared, her body shaking. "Max?" She called out to her son, who charges for her, Sam gets the iron from his pocket but before he can reach Max, Sam is thrown against a wall. Morgan sees the iron on the ground and watched as she was backed into a corner by her son, she took the opportunity, grabbing the iron and stuck it in the boys neck, releasing the ghost in a fog of smoke.

Max laid on the ground, the deer mask discarded beside him, Morgan walked forward and grabbed the mask before meeting Deans eyes. He nodded, tossing her his keys which surprised her because he trusted her with them and She headed outside. Morgan went to grab the gasoline from the trunk, when an invisible force causes her head to smack against the car, knocking her out. She woke up again moments later, Before covering the mask in gas and tossing the match onto it and watching the mask burn. She smiled knowing that her work here was done.

Donna and Doug arrived shortly after she had burnt the mask, they checked on Rita and Max to make sure everything was okay. She smiled when she saw Donna.

Morgan got back into the impala with the brothers, and they drove back to the motel they were staying in. Everyone got into bed, but Morgan couldn't sleep, the thought of what she had done eating her

Morgan tiptoed out of bed and sat at the table, before opening the book she had brought with her from the Winchester's library, and then she began copying the page into her journal. It was about the weapon, how it can affect someone. Most things on the page related to her, she had a sickening feeling that maybe she was going to lose control more often, because that's what was written in the book.

The sound of someone sitting beside her caused her to jump, and when she looked up she noticed him smiling at me.

"Can't sleep?" I whispered and he shook his head, we couldn't speak loudly as Sam was passed out, whats new?

"What's this?" He asked, she was about to pull it away from him but he grabbed it before she could. He read over the girls notes, comparing herself to a thing born to kill and nothing else, his hand covered his mouth as his eyes scanned the page. Morgan just watched him, scared of what he would say.

"Dean...." She look away ashamed of herself, when she looked back he was staring at her, as if trying to figure something out.

"There is no way Morgan, no way that you're what they say here. Sam told me about earlier." He stated, causing her to sigh. "It was self defence, we would've done the same. Don't worry kiddo."

"I killed an innocent man Dean, how can I not worry?" She asked, and he pursed his lips, which is never a good sign.

"Well that just shows you're human." He paused. "But seriously kid, you're more than this. The things you do, constantly thinking and helping everyone else. You don't care about yourself, everyone comes in front of you. I admire that."

"Thanks Dean." She whispered sheepishly, before her eyes met the emerald ones which were clear despite the darkness of the room. "Whilst I'm around, nothing bad is gonna happen to you."

"You've said that before." She laughed, and Dean smiled.

"And I still mean it." He replied, before his lips kissed the girls forehead and she smiled to herself.

Morgan's eyes opened as light poured into the motel room, she was still sat in the spot she was in last night, yet with no memory of falling asleep. That's when she noticed that something is draped over her shoulders, and before long she realised it was the flannel that Dean was wearing yesterday and she grinned. He had put it over the girl before going to be bed. Morgan sat up and put Dean's flannel on properly due to the cold, it reached her thighs.

Sam and Dean enter the motel room moments later, Sam is holding a bag of food and I smile. Dean then notices my attire, which causes him to return the grinning look. The younger Winchester brother looked between us, but when his eyes land on me again his brows furrow.

"Hey you got-" He gestured to his nose, Morgan followed his action and noticed that her nose is bleeding.

"Is everything okay?" Dean asked concerned, and she nodded wiping the blood away with the back of my hand. Not knowing what this meant.