thirty-four

Jimin rested his against the door, feeling as if he had a eternity of misery in front of him. Another day another hearbreak, he could hear them everyday, every single fucking day. Did anyone understand how painful that was for him?

Why did he have to have his room right next to their? Did no one care enough for Jimin, that they couldn't even spare him from this pain? They where restless, somedays he would wake up to Jungkook's moans or Taehyung's.

Other days he'd wake up to their soft laughter, and sweet giggles as they basked in each other. Those days were the worst, because unlike Jimin, Jungkook lovedTaehyung. Taehyung made him happy. Jungkook loved him, and laughed with him.

Jimin could never seem so that for him.Hwo was he too take away their beautiful relationship? He didn't think he would ever have something as serene as theirs, but he ached for it. He ached for Jeon Jungkook, he wished Jungkook was his with everything within him.

Most days he couldn't take being next to him, that was usually why he would go to Jin's room and curl up next to him.

But not this time even Jin had abonaded him, Namjoon was there. He was happy for them he was, but he was alone again. Alone in his small little bed with his broken little heart.

He rested his forehead against the door between their room, the one that separated them. He hadn't fallen asleep all night and now here he was in the morning, still unable to sleep.

Here he was listening to Taehyung sweetly laugh as Jungkook mumbled how pretty he was. He wished Taehyung was unhappy, then he immediately banished those thoughts. What was he thinking? That was his friend, Jimin sighed sometimes he was just so fucked up.

Pulling his head away from the door, he took out his phone and rested against the wall next to him. He could still hear everything, he felt so small sometimes.

"Hey Jimin" Yoongi mumbled, walking in he observed Jimin's exhausted eyes. To a normal person he just seemed tired, but of course Yoongi knew what was actually happening.

He sighed, and walked over to Jimin and before Jimin could say a word, he grabbed his arm. Jimin looked at him, a but surprised but just let Yoongi drag him along.

"I know it hurts, but thats not going to help." Yoongi softly told him. He knew the pain Jimin was in, because he had felt it before himself.

Loving someone who was in love with somebody who was in love with somebody was hard for anyone. To clear it up Yoongi loved Jimin loved Jungkook and Jungkook loved Taehyung.

It quite honestly sucked feeling like this, and Jimin was so damn oblivious to everything. Looking at Yoongi with those pretty eyes of his he whispered,  "I can hear them every night you know."

And I can hear you jerking off to Jungkook in the shower Yoongi just thought.

Forcing a smile onto his face he ingored what Jimin had said and pulled them into the kitchen. "I'll make you some breakfast" he instead replied brightly.

Jimin frowned only Jin could cook, but Yoongi was being nice and that was rare so he hastily nodded his head.

Unexpectedly smiling sweetly at Jimin, Yoongi started cooking. This was definitely odd Jimin decided. As he cooked, Yoongi occasionally spoke starting a light conversation between him and Jimin. This was nice he decided.

But then of course, Jeon Jungkook has too come in and ruin everything. Jimin's eyes immediately lit up at the sight of him, dimming the present light in Yoongi's eyes.

"Hey guys" Jungkook softly mummered and plopped on to the seat next to Jimin. "Hi jk" Jimin softly said, eyes all dreamy. Jungkook just smiled back at him, and smiling at Yoongi he softly asked "You making breakfast Yoongi?"

Yoongi groaned, who the hell did Jungkook think he was? Glaring at the younger from the corner of his eyes he harshly replied "Not for you I'm not."

Jungkook blinked once twice and looked a bit confused. But just shrugged and grabbing another pan cracked a egg next to Yoongi's.

"Would you like anything Jimin?" he asked smiling at the elder, Jimin sweetly blushed as his heart rocketed. Jungkook was so sweet.

Yoongi glowered in the corner, and Hoseok smiled from where he was reading his book. Jungkook just stared at Jimin expectedly, and before he could even hope to reply Yoongi cut in angrily "I'm cooking for him."

Jungkook just shrugged again, less work for him. Even better. And so the grumpy yoongi, the lazy Jungkook, the happy Hoseok and the confused Jimin ate breakfast.

~~~~~~

Guysss thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you.

We got to 2k thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you.

I LOVE YOU GUYS. I LOVE YOU GUYS. I LOVE YOU GUYS. I LOVE YOU GUYS. I LOVE YOU GUYS. I LOVE YOU GUYS. I LOVE YOU GUYS. I LOVE YOU GUYS. I LOVE YOU GUYS. I LOVE YOU GUYS. I LOVE YOU GUYS. I LOVE YOU GUYS. I LOVE YOU GUYS. I LOVE YOU GUYS. I LOVE YOU GUYS. I LOVE YOU GUYS. I LOVE YOU GUYS. I LOVE YOU GUYS. I LOVE YOU GUYS. I LOVE YOU GUYS. I LO-

Ok I'll stop now but seriously I'm so grateful😭😭

You guys are the best.💜💜