twenty-nine

Feeling sick to his stomach, he sat down next to Jimin. His arms wrapping around the small frame of Jimin's body, he dropped his head onto his shoulder. He was so tired, he just wanted to go back to Hawaii and pretend once again that none of his problems existed.

"Are you alright?" Jimin asked concerned about the boy with the flushed cheeks and red lips. It was quite clear Jin had kissed Namjoon, and in all honesty Jimin didn't feel a shred of jealousy within him.

He was just concerned for his best friend, the one who had much too big of heart. Something good clearly hadn't happened, evident by Namjoon's tear-streaked face. As well as Jin who looked like all he wanted to do was curl up in bed, and cry.

"I'll be fine" Jin said softly whispered back, once again wishing he was anywhere but here. Here with the awkward silence that filled the room. He wished he was back in Hawaii, preferably at a party kissing Jimin or some random dude. Anyone really.

But as he looked at the sweet faces of his members, he wondered if he truly meant that. He'd missed them, he'd missed the familiarity he had with them. He'd missed them so much it was almost unbearable, they were his home. They were his second family.

"I love you" Jimin softly whispered, holding the fragile seeming boy closer to him. Jin looked so sad and alone in this moment.

Smiling a bit at those words Jin replied "And I love you." And he did and Jimin loved him, maybe it was in a platonic way. Maybe they didn't love each other romantically. But in the end they did love each other, and yes it was in a platonic way. But the two had gotten through something, that no other person could make up for.

They had been each other's rock. They had held each other in those nights where everything seemed so lonely and dark. When all you felt was emptiness, they had been there for each other.

Jin would always be grateful for Jimin, they had a special bond that couldn't be defined. They may not feel for each other in the way Jin would always feel for Namjoon or in the way Jimin would always feel for Jungkook.

But they loved each other, they cared about each other. And sometimes that was enough to keep a relationship going, in most relationships that was all that kept them going. They may not have the sparks, the chemistry but they had the love. And that only was enough to keep the relationship going.

But Jin deep in his heart knew it would never be enough, he only loved Jimin as a friend. And Jimin loved him as a friend as well, and he knew no matter how much they tried to make it work. In the end it never would, their love for their others would tear them apart in the end.

Jin knew this, he did. Maybe in a different world, all he would ever need was Jimin. But that was not this world, in this world it would never work out. Snuggling closer to Jimin, he just enjoyed the moment.

Them in a small little cafe, the stars twinkling in the the sky the could see throught the windows. He enjoyed the faint smell of Jimin's shampoo. Hoseok's beautiful laugh, the love in their eyes as Jungkook and Taehyung looked at each other. Jimin and Yoongi as they both smiled a bit, as they talked with each other.

He rested there his head on Jimin's shoulder, as he just watched everyone and savored the moment. He soflty watched Namjoon, he was fidgeting a bit on his chair being more awkward than necessary. He looked heartbroken, and that broke Jin's heart it did. But it was for the best.

It was for the best he convinced himself. Licking his ice cream, he softly smiled at how his members looked under the soft glowing light. They reminded of him of angels.

They were his guardian angels. He treasured this moment, because he had learned. Those small little memories that may seem like nothing.

When you look back at them, you realize how much you wish you could be there right now. When Jin had been in Hawaii he had missed even the most simple things, things he wouldn't imagine missing.

For example, him putting on light makeup before a show. Or getting ready for a show. Or just those lazy nights he would spend on the couch usually with Namjoon as they watched a cheesy k-darma.

He's realized even the smallest, simplest of moments are sometimes the one's that stay with you forever.

So he commited this to his memory, the look on everyone's face, the soft hazy light hitting them, Jimn's sweet smell, Namjoon's fingers as he tapped along to a beat to one of their songs.

Savoring the beautiful moment Jin let out one of those rare smiles. The soft type of smile he hardly ever showed.

My brother won't stop singing a annoying song

My brother won't stop singing a annoying song. 😑

Plus he sounds like shit😬

Unlike them