thirty-three

Namjoon blinked into the blinding light that filled the room. Groaning he pulled himself up he had the worst headache. He usually did so he could already imagine what yesterday had been like.

Him high, in some bathroom complementing all his life decisions. Rubbing his eyes he looked around, and froze. There was Jin, still fast asleep next to him.

What was he doing here? Namjoon groaned he couldn't remember a damn thing, his mind was all foggy and hazy.

He suddenly froze, what if they'd done it? Had they? Namjoon sighed, he doubted it, he knew that he would remember that at least.

Currently he however couldn't remember shit. Jolting away from Jin he hurriedly got out of the bed. The blanket came with him he was tangled in it, falling off the bed the blanket then slid out from under Jin.

Wrapped up with it, Namjoon landed on the ground of Jin's titled floor with a bang. Which of course woke up Jin, Jin froze eyes widening at the sight of Namjoon on the floor.

Jin immediately got off the bed and hastily helped up Namjoon. Hands slipping around Namjoon, he pulled Namjoon up. Blushing a bit, Namjoon replied "Thanks."

Awkwardly scratching the back of his head Jin just nodded. They stared at each other, unsure what to say. Namjoon still couldn't remember the last night well, someone of it was starting to come back to him.

It seemed it was coming back for Jin as well, because he suddenly just froze and stared at Namjoon. Eyes serious, he said "Give me all your pills Namjoon."

He asked hastily not even bothering to wait, or ease into the topic. Namjoon's mouth opened and closed like a fish.

Namjoon now vividly could recall the last night, so that's what had happened. This was so fucked up. Jin wasn't supposed to care, no one cared.

"Why?" He asked sullenly, he knew why. He just needed to hear Jin say it. Jin frowned at this, eyes hardening he clasped Namjoon's hands.

"Namjoon, you know they're bad for you"

Now it was Namjoon's turn to frown, he knew they were bad already. That's not what he wanted to hear, that's not what he was craving to hear. "Why do you care?" he softly whispered .

Jin froze, eyes widening a bit, he hastily just replied "Hand then over Joon, they're bad for you."

Namjoon's frown got more set, that was just another version of the previous answer. Why couldn't Jin answer what he really wanted him to answer? He sighed, "I realize, but why do you care?"

Jin frowned, "Because I do" he mummered.

Namjoon sighed giving him a look, why couldn't Jin just say what he wanted to hear? He needed to hear it, needed to know if Jin still cared "Why?"

Jin groaned, fine. Gosh, fine if he had to say it, he would. Gritting his teeth together he replied "Because I love you."

"Oh" Namjoon just mummered his face turning a bright shade of red, that was unexpected. He'd thought that Jin was just going to say he cared, not that he loved him."Why."

Jin rolled his eyes Namjoon was so dense. He looked towards the ground, what was there not to love about Kim Namjoon? "A million reasons." he just whispered softly.

Namjoon smiled a tiny smile, one that was barely there but one Jin spotted nothing less. That smile brought a smile too his face as well. "Name one reason?" Namjoon asked softly.

Jin stiffened at that, he'd just said a million reasons and now he had to pick one? How was he ever supposed to do that? Namjoon just flashed him a dimpled grin, sweet and caring and Jin recalled something in that moment.

"Do you remember that time time we were in Seoul and a fan spotted us and tried to get to us but unfortunately she was disabled and using a pair of crutches?"

Namjoon's eyebrow quirked up and he quickly nodded. Jin smiled, of course he remembered.

Clearing his throat he continued "And there was quite a lot of people at the concert, and some of them accidentally trampled her and she fell to the ground with her crutches. Everyone in the crowd just ignored her as she tried to get up. B-But you went past the enormous crowd and somehow got to her and helped her out and even gave her a free ticket to one of our concerts. Made me see how big of a heart you have doofus."

Jin softly replied and Namjoon's face turned a bright pink. He remembered feeling terrible for that hurt little girl, and he just knew he had to help her somehow.

Coughing awkwardly to clear the now tense air Jin asked "You want get some breakfast Joon?" Pulling himself out of his thoughts, he hastily nodded.

~~~~~~~

Guyssss I want school to be over already but it just started😭😭

In other news did you all see the concept photos???