"Ok on the top floor is my brothers office and library."

"Why does he get a floor to himself?"

"Um he owns his own business. So let's go check it out I can tell my brother will love you!"

So I'm guessing that Alex didn't tell Melissa that he met me. Oh alex.

I walked up to see a double door with gold doorknobs.

"Alex!! I want you to meet someone!!"

"God Melissa wh-hey Daisy!" Alex said

"Hey alex" I said a little shy

Alex was wearing jeans and a button up shirt rolled to his sleeves. Oh my he was hot.

"Wait. You two know eachother?" Melissa said

Then alex said something in Melissa's ear I didn't hear.

"She is your what? ALEX! You need to tell her now!" Melissa yelled

I just looked at them confused. Melissa grabbed my hand and pulled me into the office and locked the door.

"Ok guys this is creeping me out."

"Daisy whatever I'm about to tell you please don't freak out." Alex said

"Um ok." I'm pretty good at keeping my cool.

"A long time ago we had ancestors. Our ancestors are a little different though as the moon godness chose two very special people to become werewolfs. So yes this means I'm a werewolf and I'm about to show you but please say something cause you look really white."

I just started to laugh!

"Alright this was an awesome prank where's Rob Dyrdek!"

"Melissa stand by the door." Alex said

I heard a gross sound of bones cracking and then before me stood a ginormous black wolf.

I then screamed.

"Please don't eat me! I'm to young! I'm sorry to disturb you please I'm sorry!"

The wolf came towards me and bowed his head down. He wanted me to pet him?

"Uh nice doggy." I said patting his head. "I do prefer alex tho."

Then I see alex back.

"There is also one more thing." Alex said.

"Well I've been through that I think I can handle a little more."

"Us wolves have this thing called mates. It's our soulmates who we spend the rest of our lives with. Mates make us whole and if they ever leave us we might as well die cause they also took a part of us. I am also an alpha. I am the strongest and the largest in the pack."

"Ok why are you telling me this?"

"Daisy. You are my mate."

"Your what? What does that mean? That means I spend the rest of my life with you and you are going to be my husband? I'm only 18! I've pretty much thought about my husband my whole life but I never pictured it like this!"

"Uh yes. You will also be the Luna or the female leader."

"Um I am not cut out for that."

"OMG! Little alex found his mate! Finally!" I heard Melissa squeal.

"So how old are you alex?" I asked

"Um over 100 years old." He said

I looked at him star struck. Way to old way to old.

"Oh no way to old way to old! You'll die before I am 30!"

"Actually I am here for another long time. In about human years I'm 23 so let's stick with that."

"So I get man great!" I whispered to myself.

"Yeah and a good looking man." He said with a wink.

"Well my life just turned in one day. So wait. If werewolves are real are vampires and fairies and mermaids!?!"

"Yes" alex said

"Can I meet a mermaid!"

"Um maybe one day."

The rest of the day Melissa and I were hanging out in her room. She told me about the school and how you will fit it perfectly. She said half of the school is werewolves to so i won't get freaked out or anything. Also alex pretty much is the leader and has the power to kill anyone he wants and all that but for me I am his weakness.

"So he is pretty much whipped." Melissa said

"We aren't even dating!"

"ha Hun I'm pretty sure you will be dating him in the next few days." She said with a smile. "Why don't you go hang out with him because right now he is outside my door listening to our convo." Melissa said

"Am not!" We heard a voice outside.

"Um alright I'll go." I said kinda worried.

"I can't wait till you become my sister in law!" She said with a squeal

I walked out and alex was leaning against the door frame with his hands in his pockets. He was to good looking for his own good. So why did fate choose me? I'm a no body and not very pretty.

"So let's go talk!" He said

He lead me to his room where there was a desk and lots of shelves. He sat down in his chair and I sat across from him. He leaned over and folded his hands.

"I'm 6"4, my favorite color is blue, I love hunting, I love walks on the beach and cuddling and movies, I'm still a Virgin and I like you!"

"You're still a virgin?"

"That's all you got out of that Daisy?"

"Well I mean how are you cause you are over 100 yrs old and you're way to good looking."

He just laughed and smirked.

"I've been waiting for you."

My whole face was beet red and I looked at my hands.

"I'm 5"3 my favorite color is green, I love movies and cuddling, I love animals but dogs are my favorite. I'm still a virgin and I like you to."

He smiled at me.

"I would really like it if you would be my girlfriend and I know it's kinda fast but we have forever. But if you don't want to that's ok."

"No. It feels like I know you and trust you. I've been waiting for you. Of course I'll be your girlfriend!"

"Really! You just made me the happiest man alive! Ok wait."

He grabbed his desk phone and on a loud speaker he said: "excuse me everybody! I have found my mate. Meet me in the kitchen for introduction!"

"Um I'm a little shy."

"Don't be Hun they will love you!"

Well here goes anything.

----

So I like this chapter because they got together and I wanted to get them together fast because I have plans for both of them later!