; twenty ;

I stood in front of the mirror for more than ten minutes. Will this look good?

I wore a black shirt over my black t-shirt, matched with a black ripped jeans and a pair of black sneakers.

The whole thing perfectly complimented my jet black hair that was styled with extra effort.

I stepped out of my room and a smiling Yuchan's face fell when he saw my outfit.

"Someone died?" he asked sarcastically.

"Shut up, I wanna look good and black is the only colour I look good in." His jaw dropped at my statement.

"Have you seen yourself or are you blind?" I just shrugged at his question before we went out and made our way to the 'place where I supposedly meet my soulmate'.

I took a deep breath before stepped out of the car. Do I really want to do this? Am I ready? I wasn't even sure if it was really her.

Hell, why do I even care even if it's her? I felt my anger rising mostly at myself. I closed my eyes, I'm doing this for Donghun.

I promised him, and I'm keeping my words to him.

"It's for Donghun." I whispered to myself before taking another deep breath and stepped out of the car.

We were greeted by a lady probably in her 40's with a wide smile on her face.

"I'm assuming you're Yuchan's brother?" She offered her hand.

I shook her hand and nodded, "Yes, I am. My name's Junhee." I smiled.

"We're so happy to be having you today." She said before leading the way to one small room.

There were a few chairs, around 10, that were placed inside the room and 4 of them were occupied.

"We'll leave you two here today. Yuchan, I'm sure you'll do a good job leading them today." She said to my little brother before walked off to the other room after Chan assured her we would be fine.

We walked inside the room and automatically all four heads were turned to our direction. There were three girls and one guy and my head was already working hard, figuring out which one of them is Soeun.

"Let's wait for the others." Yuchan announced as he sat down and they nodded.

"You look good today, Chan." One of the girls said. She had long wavy hair and was wearing a short dress that perfectly fell right below her knees.

Is she? Yuchan formed a wide smile on his lips and replied, "You look good too Jiwon, and nice shoes." Oh, not her.

They kept on talking to each other, basically flirting, inviting a fake gagged from me when I made a short eye contact with my brother.

He mouthed a "fuck you" before turned back his focus to the others.

We waited for another few minutes until all seats were occupied.

Well, not all, there was still one empty seat.

"Okay, let's get started then." The young boy clapped his hands, grabbing everyone's attention.

"Since my brother is here, and he's new, so why don't you guys introduce yourself to him?" he asked and each one of them took turn to introduce themselves and much to my disappointment, none of them was her.

I was about to introduce myself when someone entered the room and my eyes widened when I saw her, the girl from yesterday in the store. She stopped on her track when her eyes landed on mine.

Yuchan cleared his throat, breaking us from our mini eyes fight. She then walked toward the seat beside me and sat on it.

I just couldn't stop looking at her and my eyes wandered from her short, black hair, to the pink tint on her cheek, to her fingers that were playing with the hem of her black hoodie, to her black jeans and black sneakers.

A smile crept up my lips, thinking how her outfit perfectly matched mine.

She kept her head low, eyes were fixated on her shoes.

"Emm..." Yuchan voiced out. She snapped her head to him, who was sitting beside me so she had no choice but to look at my direction. I smiled shyly and she replied with the same level of shyness I was displaying.

"We were introducing ourselves to my brother here so, why don't you introduce yourself?" he asked.

I saw her biting her lower lips and I suddenly felt an electric rush in my body, all my gayness were now out of the window.

"Uh..." I felt every hair on my body stood up upon hearing her voice. What the hell Park Junhee shut your testosterone down! I mentally yelled at myself.

"I'm 19 years old, I prefer if you just call me Nc.a."

I felt my stomach twisted in a weird way when her voice his my eardrums. Has Park Junhee lost his mind? Most probably, yes.

I could only hear muffled sounds around me when she looked at me and smile. A tap on my shoulder woke me up from my little wonderland and I heard my annoying little brother's voice.

"What did you say?" I asked and turned to look at him, utterly confused, when I heard a soft chuckle from her. I could feel my whole face on fire when I realised all ten pair of eyes were on me.

"I said it's your turn to introduce yourself." He repeated himself.

"Oh yes, okay." I sat up straight, facing everyone and cleared my throat.

"I'm 20 years old and you can just call me Jun." I looked at everyone and my eyes stopped on her when I heard her softly mumbling my name, repeating after me.

What is this feeling?

I shook off all thougts, not wanting this weird feeling in me to get worse. I repeatedly chanted Donghun's name in my head, reminding myself this is just how I'm keeping my words to him.

Hopeless, I know, pathetic, most definitely yes, but we were together for three years for heaven's sake so if you think I could just simply get over him and fall in love with a girl who has the same fashion sense as me then you're totally wrong.

I might seem fine on the outside, I didn't mourn over our break up other than that one time I passed out but it was honestly the worst. I had to always occupy my head with stuffs or else I would think of him and just break down.

There are a few times when I woke up at night, just standing in front of his room door, contemplating whether or not should I go inside, sleeping on his bed, enjoying his sweet scent that he left lingering around the room.

The amount of time when I just stared at his contact number on my phone screen, dying to call him and just listen to his honey-coated voice.

I missed him so much I feel like I would just wrap my hand around him and never let go again if I ever see him.