; three ;

"Who's that?" I asked just as soon as we were out of the library. "You heard her. We're classmates." "Yea, but you don't act this way with your other classmates." He stopped on his track upon hearing my reply. "Why did you say that?"

"Does her family name happen to be 'Kim'?" His eyes changed, a few seconds ago he was mad, angry, but now it's something else. Something I didn't really know how to read. Was it sad? Regret? Sorry? Instead of answering my question, he decided to stay silent and let out a defeated sigh.

"You knew her. You've known about her all along. You pretended like you haven't seen the name but you did. You go to class everyday knowing that you will meet your soulmate, the person fated for you by the God but you're pretending like she's not anywhere near you. Like she doesn't even exist." I took a deep breath, swallowing the tears that was already welled up in my eyes.

"Is that why she was so interested about us being together?" "Park Junhee you have to stop." He closed the gap between us and hugged me as tight as he could, whispering comforting words to my ear as his hand gently caressing my back.

"Please promise me you will never lie to me again." I begged as I melted into his embrace. "I promise. I promise." He whispered into my ear, unwrapping his hands around my body and cupped my face with his palms.

"I promise you I have never had any interest in her and she will never EVER interest me." and ended his sentence with his trademark you-can-never-not-fall-for-this-smile smile. I let out a defeated chuckle and nodded softly at his words.

"But you should go partner with her though. I don't want you to do it on your own.". "Why not?" I faked a long sigh as a reply.

"You always complain on how hard your assignments are and now you want to do a work that is supposedly be done by two people, on your own? I won't be taking any risk, if I were you." He chuckled at my reaction as he nodded lightly. "If that's what you want. But I'm only doing this for you." I rolled my eyes before continue walking down the stairs.

That's just how things work between us, we have a fight, either one of us will cry, the other will comfort the other one and there you go, we're good again. The thing is we're both men and you know how ego-ish men can be and both of us actually got quite an ego for a man but we just tear the walls down between each other. What's the point of being ego with your partner when you know they're the reason you're smiling everyday?

I went to sleep as soon as I got home. We didn't even bother to attend our evening classes and went straight home after what happened. I was too tired to think about anything and Donghun, he was just not in the mood to face his 'soulmate', no he didn't tell me about it but come on, we can all assume it. I wasn't sure how long I was asleep but I was awoken by the sound of the water running in the shower.

I got up and felt a sting on the scar, the name. I touched it and winced at the pain I felt as my fingers touched it. I never knew it will hurt this much. I took off my clothes and grabbed my towel before went into the shower. Donghun noticed me and immediately turned off the water. "You okay?" We're not like what you think.

Showering together is definitely not our kind of kink but I just felt like I wanted to do something out of the normality. Something that we hadn't done before. I felt like I wanted to have more affection with him. I just wanted him.

I pushed him to the wall and kissed the shit out of him. Turned the tap on and let the warm water ran through our skins. It was the first time that we had ever done something as ... what do I call it? Erotic? Yes, something as 'erotic' as that. Little did I know, it would also be the last.