; twelve ;

"You have me now kiddo." I whispered to his ear which he replied with a hug, now burying his head on the crook of my neck, wetting it with his tears.

We stayed in the position for a few minutes before he pulled himself from me and wiped his tears with his sleeves. "Sorry about that." He apologised.

"Don't be sorry. My arms are always open for you." I replied ruffling his hair which I received a groan in return. I then went back to my seat as we stayed silent for a few minutes.

"Where did you get the money to buy the plane ticket though?" I asked after awhile. All the sadness were gone and he returned to his cheerful self when he grinned widely at my question.

"I've been collecting money for awhile, doing part time jobs and all so that I could fly to Seoul for a vacation. But I guess I'm staying longer than a vacation should be." He shrugged.

I smiled at him, "I won't mind you're staying with us. We have a lot of catching up to be done. And I'm more than sure Donghun won't mind too."

"Oh my god thank you soooooo much!" he jumped.

"Okay now moving on." He said with a faked seriousness, eyes burnt into mine. "It was your 20th birthday a few days ago."

"Yes and I didn't receive any wish from you I thought you've forgotten my gay ass."

"Shut up I thought I wanted to surprise you with the vacation."

"Oh you've surprised me enough young man." We both laughed at my words.

I just love the common understanding I have with Yuchan. We understand each other's problem and we turn those problems into jokes because that's just how we make ourselves feel better. Since we both agree that no one can help us with our problems other than ourselves.

"Is your question answered?" Of course I told him about it. Can a guy's name appear on a guy's skin?

I nodded at his question. "God is superior." I answered, sighing. His hand reached to mine that was place on the table,

"Did Donghun know?"

I heaved a heavy sigh at the mention of my boyfriend.

"Wait you guys still together right?" he asked, concerned.

"Of course we are." I didn't even hesitate. "Though I'm not sure how much longer we can stay like this." This time I was the one who avoided his eyes.

"I'm confused right now. What do you mean?"

I knew I couldn't keep it any longer as Yuchan always has his own way to get me to tell my problems. He doesn't do this often though, just when he's sure the problem is too much for me, and because he shared his and I promised him to share mine so I didn't really have a choice.

I told him everything that happened, from the day I got my soulmate's name until my meeting with Sua and how everything was just different for both me and Donghun for the past week.

"But why would you promise her such thing? When you know you're not strong for that. And plus I don't think Donghun will ever agree with it." My lips twitched into a smirk.

"They had sex, Yuchan. And I've heard people say how good it feels doing it with your soulmate so don't you think he will crave for more? And I'm pretty sure he spent most of his time at her house that he came home late every night."

He sighed at my answer. "Okay but you can't just make a decision for him."

"Hell yes I can. And I'm going to do it." I ran my hand through my black hair as I let out a heavy sigh.

"Do you know why I'm so determined to give him back to his soulmate?"

Yuchan looked at me with curiousity in his eyes and I didn't need him to say it to know he's dying for me to continue.

"You know, our soulmate can actually feel a pain on the scar if we get hurt. It's interesting right?" His eyes widen at the fact he just learnt.

"Have you ever felt any pain?" He asked curiously. I just nodded at the question as I ran my fingers on the name. I still didn't know why I felt the pain too often but for now I wasn't ready find out yet.

"But you know what? I found out that the worst pain you could feel is... When your soulmate is sleeping with someone else."

My voice was low, almost a whisper. I still couldn't imagine how Sua went through it all for the past year.

I heard Yuchan muttered an "oh my god" under his breath.

"And there's more to it."

"What is it?"

"The pain that we feel from our soulmate's sex will feed on our soul. It will drain our energy and we will become weak.

"And the only thing that can make us healthy again is our soulmate. Sleeping with them to be precise.

"Like how our soulmate can heal us from our physical pain, they can help us heal our dying soul."

Yuchan stayed silent the entire time, probably too overwhelmed with the information he just received.

"And imagine Sua had to bear the pain for over a year, imagine how weak she was for the past year. The pain was eating her alive.

"That's why I couldn't even get mad at her when she told me about Donghun. She didn't want it, she needed it."

Yuchan pinched his temple softly, trying to sink everything in, looking for something to say. A few moments passed before he heaved a deep breath,

"Okay so let's just say you guys do break up, Donghun does agree to be with his soulmate, what will you do then? You can't just act like nothing happened and I'm sure finding your soulmate is not even a choice for you."

Yuchan knew me too well, how I don't want to be with someone else other than Donghun, how if I can't be with Donghun then I won't be with anyone else.

I shrugged at him, "I don't even know." I muttered under my breath.

We then decided that it was enough of the soulmate talks so we talked about something else.

We stayed in the ice cream house for almost two hours before went back to my place