; two ;

"You okay?" he asked again as he slowly took a sit beside me. "You looked like you're in so much pain." I let out a soft sigh as I ran my hand on the name. "It was. It burnt like hell."

"Let me see it." He got up from his seat and put his hand on my shoulder to take a look at the 'burn' but I stopped him.

I know how heartbreaking it will be for him to see that it's not his name that was engraved on my skin. I know how it feels because I've felt it when I found out that it's not my name on his skin.

"No. It'll feel better. Don't worry." I smiled a reassuring smile before gesturing him to sit back down. "Was yours hurt this much?"

"How much?"

"Like it burns your skin." A soft sigh escaped from his mouth.

"No. I think mine was totally different from yours."

"You've never told me about it." He shook his head lightly, an unreadable expression was portrayed on his face.

"I don't wanna talk to you about it. I had a feeling that if I ever tell you about it, it will make us grow apart. Because you know, we both know, no matter whose name it is that is on our skin, we'll both get hurt by it."

He squeezed my hand lightly, sending a silent reassuring message that the rule and the name mean nothing to him, to us.

I pulled my chair closer to his and put my hand around his waist. I lifted his shirt to expose a small part of his waist before running my hand through his skin to find the scar that spelt the name of his soulmate.

You see, this name will appear on any part of our body. Donghun had the name on his waist which is pretty easy to hide and mine is luckily on my back. We're both lucky to have such safe spot for the name but some people are not as lucky as us.

Some got it on their palm, some on their neck, arms, legs and other parts of the body that you could think of. But God is nice to his creatures. As far as we concerned, no human will have the name of their soulmate engraved on their face, which we are thankful for.

Donghun put his hands around my neck, fingers softly caressing the freshly engraved name on my back. He slowly closing the distance between us and planted a peck on my cheek. "I hope we stay like this until the end. F*ck the name. I love you and it will always be you."

I buried my face on his neck, swallowing the tears that urged to fall out as the words escaped his mouth like an angel whisper. "I love you too." I replied, whispering onto his neck.

We stayed like that for a few minutes before a voice broke the thin, fragile bubble we had around us.

"Hello." Her voice was soft, it's not like the typical "oh, I'm cute" voice but the voice that will melt guys' hearts and break them too. I pulled away from Donghun slowly, once again adjusting my eyes to the light.

I was about to pull my chair back to its original position but Donghun held my thigh, not allowing me to move from him. His eyes were sharp, glaring at the girl. It's like he knew her, though I doubt it because I know every single person in his life and I swore I've never seen her before.

The girl smiled widely before taking a sit right across him. "You're Lee Donghun right?" she asked, which she only received a soft nod as a reply.

"Hye, I'm Sua." She held out a hand to shake with him but of course, was rejected – as I said, my boyfriend is hard-headed and he does things his own way – so she turned to me, expecting me to shake her hand and I did.

"I'm Junhee." I introduced myself as politely as I could.

"Hi, Junhee. I'm assuming you guys are... dating. Which is totally fine by me. Not that I have any right to say anything about it."

"Yes, you don't." Donghun suddenly cut her off. She smiled widely at his respond.

"Yes, of course. Anyway, I was in your psychology class, I mean we are in the same class and remember the lecturer wanted us to do a pair work? I asked around and they told me that you still haven't decided on your partner so can we be partners? I mean for this project, of course."

"I don't need a partner. I've decided to do it on my own." He replied coldly.

I was trying my best to stay out of this conversation but everytime I tried to pull my chair, Donghun grabbed my thigh tighter so I didn't have any choice but to stay.

"You don't really have a choice here gentleman. I want a partner and you're the only person who still hasn't had a partner and either you want it or not, you HAVE to do it with me." She said sternly, clenching her teeth as if she's holding her anger that might blow out anytime.

"No, I do have a choice and I choose to not do it with you so please do me a favour and get the f*ck out of here."

"I'm not going anywhere until you agree to be my partner." She said as she's making herself comfortable on the chair.

"Suit yourself. If you're not going anywhere, then I'm going. Let's go." He pushed his chair back and pulled me up, gathered our bags and made our way out of the library.

"Who's that?"