; eleven ;

I took my phone out from my back pocket and a smile immediately took over my feature as I saw the contact name; Kang Yuchan <3.

"Oh my god my little baby do you know how much I miss you?" I said as soon as I answered the call, chuckled as I heard low groan from the other end of the line at the cringey nickname I gave him.

"First of all, I'm not little and I'm definitely not a baby. And second of all, I MISS YOU TOO!" he screamed, making me pulled the phone from my ear. I heard some guy muttered a "what the fuck" behind him before he shyly apologize.

"Where are you right now kiddo? Please don't embarrass yourself in public."

"I'm at- wait what's wrong with you? Did you cry? You sounds horrible."

"Wow thanks. And yea I cried because I suddenly missed you too much I couldn't handle it."

"Clown." He cursed under his breath, getting annoyed and I was sure he knew I lied.

"Anyway back to the topic, where are you?"

"Oh yea, about that. I kinda need your help right now. Like a huge favour actually." I heard he was taping his phone rapidly, something he always does when he's nervous.

"This doesn't sound good at all. What did you do this time?"

"Okay it is bad but in my defense, it wasn't something that I do, it's..." he stopped.

"It's?" I asked, clearly impatient.

"It's dad." His voice was low, all the fun and laugh were gone from his voice. I sighed at the mention of the older man.

"What did he do this time?" I rephrased my question.

"He kicked me out of the house."

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK? WHY THE FUCK? IS HE FUCKING MAD? YOU'RE HIS FUCKING SON!"

"OH MY GOD STOP SCREAMING!" I took a few moments to calm myself down before continued,

"Fine, okay now tell me what happened?"

"I'll tell you when I see you."

"And when is that dumbass? It's not like we're neighbour or something, we can't see each other. You're in Je-fucking-ju." He giggled as a respond making me raised my brows in confusion.

"I'm in Seoul right now." He said it in one short breath. I was too shocked to say anything that I stayed silent for a few moments to sink it in.

"You're in Seoul as in, here, Seoul?"

"Is there any other Seoul you know?" I could already imagine the smuggle smirk on his face as he said it, the playfulness in his eyes. I shook my head at his cheeky reply.

"Okay where exactly are you right now? I'm coming to pick you up."

"I'm at the airport."

"Okay, I'll be there in 30." We then said our goodbyes and I immediately got ready and drove off to the airport, excited to meet my little brother.

We decided to talk over ice cream because Yuchan insisted that "I'm sure Seoul's ice creams taste much better than Jeju's". We sat at one of the tables beside the window at the very back of the ice cream house.

"You look like shit you know." Yuchan said as soon as we set ourselves at the table.

"First you said I sound horrible and now I look like shit. I don't know man maybe I should just kill you now that your dad doesn't care about you anymore."