Chapter 31

Aggie POV

"Good morning, beautiful" Sascha wakes up and kisses my arm. I smile. To think two years ago I watched this man on tv and now I'm waking up next to him as his soon to be wife.

We cuddle together and I grab my phone.

Going on instagram I see all the comments on my resent post. It's a picture of Sascha and I together, kissing. He is holding the Roland Garros trophy and I'm holding my hand out, showing off my gorgeous ring.

@sascha_zverev_4ever: Congrats you are my favorite couple. I'm so happy Alex got the win but you got the biggest win!
@lovik_is_the_best_zverev: look everyone it's my mom and dad
@alexander_and_mischa: Yo, I can't tell what's bigger, the trophy or that ring! Congrats!

And there are even some tennis players.

@rogerfederer: congratulations! Best of luck Alexander and Agatha
@andreapetkovic: so happy for you two. Let me know what I should wear as the maid of honor!
@andy_murray: Wow. Tall boy got the trophy and the girl. Some day hotshot. Good luck with him Aggie
@serenawilliams: love wins today! Congrats, I'll be waiting for my invitation!
@RafaelNadal: congratulations. Hope the two of you the best luck, no?

I smile at all of them and sit back and think to myself.

"What's on your mind?" Sascha kisses down my neck.

"Two years ago I was nowhere near where I am now. I was sitting at home with my dad just debating what my career path should be while tennis channel was on and randomly applied for a writing job for ATP. Now I'm engaged to the newest grand slam champ. I love you" I turn over and wrap my arms around him, kissing his lips.

We sit for a while, thinking about what we can do.

Eventually he speaks up with an idea. "How about we all go out to dinner tonight to celebrate this unforgettable week?"

We tell everyone we are going to take them out for a nice meal then go get ready. I put on a green dress and see Sascha walk out the bathroom with a pair of black pants and a white sweater.

"Can you sip this up?" I turn my back towards him and move my long, curly, brunette hair out of the way.

He walks over to me and puts one hand on my lower back by the zipper and another on my waist. He stops and puts his lips on my ear "I'd much rather help you take it off. Let's celebrate our engagement the right way" He starts to sway us.

I can't control the smile as I think about what he has in mind.

"We told everyone we'd treat them to dinner... then maybe we can come back to the hotel and do that" I peck his lips before leaving the room.

The night is filled with laughter and story telling. We celebrate how far we have come over our short time together.

"Thank you for coming tonight Addie" Sascha shakes his niece's hand, with a grin planted on his face.

"You look so beautiful Addie" I kiss her chubby cheeks.

Not many people know that Sascha is great with kids all because he is a top athlete and can do anything he wants people assume he doesn't want kids... To be fair... I don't know if he wants kids. I never asked.

I always wanted a big family. I guess I always watched friends with their siblings. A pit in my stomach always became noticeable because I lacked that. I haven't talk to my sister since I was young.

I always wanted someone to play dress up or to go to the mall or someone to always have my back when no one else was.

The way I see Mischa and Sascha... That's what I always wanted in my life but always lacked.

When we get to the hotel, we sit in bed and watch sports.

"Do you want kids?"

He looks at me puzzled, "where is this coming from?" He chuckles.

Sitting up, I look him in the eyes. "I always wanted a big family. It's something very important to me and I just want to make sure we're on the same page before we get married" I tell him.

Staring at the tv for a few minutes he is in deep thought.

"Yeah I'd like to have a family but I don't know how soon. I want to achieve some things in my career before I start focusing on kids, even if that sounds a little selfish"

"Sasch, that's not selfish. That's perfectly fine. I just wanted to make sure we both wanted kids"

I set my head back on his chest and drift off into a slumber.

I hope you enjoy this chapter!

I NEED YOUR ADVICE!!!! I have an idea for a new Sascha story but I don't know if I should finish this one first, put it on hold for a while, or write two sascha stories at once. What would you rather? Please comment what you would like.

Thanks for reading!

-Emma