Chapter 17

Sascha pov

Where is she? Why hasn't she gotten back to me? I haven't seen her around the grounds or at the hotel. I didn't hear anything of a plane crashing so I'm trying not to think of that.

How can she not tell me where she is? I'm not an obsessive boyfriend I'm just a concerned one.

Everyone knows that when you fly you let the people you love know you have landed. I tried calling her two nights ago when I landed. I haven't seen her since she left my dressing room after my Montreal win.

"You ready to train?" Dad asks me. I look at him, as I come out of my thoughts. "I know you are concerned about Aggie but you still have to train. You have a match against Tiafoe later. You have to get up and get back to it." He says before leaving my room.

I did as told and went to the courts. I just hit for a while, trying to find my forehand and backhand. It wasn't going well.

My team and I go into the locker rooms where all the other players are and talk strategy.

"You didn't hit well. I know you miss Aggie but get your head together. Don't loss because you played yourself and not your opponent." Dad tries to get me thinking properly but how can I? Aggie could be hurt, dead, or just not care enough about me to break up and instead just never talks to me again.

She would never do that to me though.

Where the hell is she?

Soon it is time to go on court and I check my phone one last time. Nothing.

I walk out onto court, my mind already playing against itself. I'm not focused.

~After the match~

The match was awful. Everything was working against me. My body was tired after 10 wins in a row. My mind was racing of concern for Aggie. My opponent was too good today. Nothing was on my side.

I see my team and keep quiet.

"Sascha, everything will be alright. We will work on the tennis, after some rest and it should help you clear your mind a bit." Mom says, holding Lövík.

I remain silent, just getting out of match clothes and into a different outfits, going to do interviews. I sigh, this is where Aggie and I would always talk about my match. It was the only time we were in public and it always felt right.

Darcy, the interviewer asked me about my performance and where my mind was. I have to answer questions about my past two tournaments as well.

The simplest explanation is that I'm tired. I don't want people knowing all my private life information.

Once I'm finished I put a hoodie on and go back to my hotel and pack. I'm getting out of here tonight and our family is going to New York. The US Open is next in a few weeks and I. Sitting on a beach until then, worrying about Aggie.

We head to the airport and get in the jet that takes us to New York. Mom, dad, Mischa, his girlfriend, Lövík and I.

I sit in the back recliner while everyone else sits at a table, playing cards. Lövík is in my lap, asleep as I stare out at the lights 30,000 feet below us.

I feel my emotions get the best of me and I let a tear slip. I'm usually the stereotypical tough guy who doesn't get very emotional other than on court but I'm worried sick right now. I'm scared to death that something happened.

Agatha pov

"Thanks for helping me get my mind off things these last few days dad. I can't believe I was so foolish to let my life and my job mix like that" I sigh, sitting at the breakfast bar in our kitchen.

"Aggie, you knew it was a big possibility that you'd be caught. It's just the price you have to pay." He sips his coffee. "But, you have to talk to Sascha. He has the right to know you got fired and we just don't have the money to fly you everywhere. ATP flew you to each city. It's only me and I just don't make enough. At least FaceTime him. He needs to hear from you Ags. He loves you. That's clear to see."

"Yeah" I state quietly.

I stand up and go to my bedroom. I go onto Instagram and find Sasch's page. I look at all the pictures and videos and miss him dearly. One tear falls, followed by another and soon I'm hysterical. I lost my perfect job and Sascha will be mad that I wasn't more careful. I've probably lose him too.

I fall asleep at the thought of everything rushing through my head.

~the next morning~

I woke up and saw the time. 11:27. I never sleep this long. I must have tired myself with all the crying.

Going onto my phone my finger lingers over Sascha's contact. The ringing begins and I soon see his face.

"AGATHA! Where the hell are you? Are you okay? Oh my gosh you had me worried sick" he says over heavy breathing. I can see how worried I made him.

He never calls me by my full name. "I'm sorry. I've come home for a bit. It's just been a long week.... I don't know if I can do this anymore Sasch."

He looks at me in disbelief. "You can't be serious Aggie. You make me worried sick about you and then you call just to break up with me? You can't be fucking serious!" He raises his voice.

"What about work?" He says after a minute of silence.

"I'm done working for the website" I begin.

"What the fuck happened Aggie? The last time I saw you we were sneaking around, so in love, in such a happy place in our lives and now, three days later you call and break up with me. Tell me what I did. Tell me what I can change. Gosh Ags, I can't stand to be away from you for these past few days." He explains.

"I don't know Sascha. I shouldn't be around you. My boss saw a video of us together, kissing and I got fired. I don't want it blowing up or getting out of hands so its better if we just end things for a while."

Sascha pov

I refused to let her go. I was in New York. She lives three hours away. I can go. I can get her back....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SASCHA!!!!!!!!

I didn't plan on updating but i felt it had to be done for his birthday! What a great match against Richard Gasquet today! It was so good to see him playing well and I'm really proud of him!

More and more drama! What do you think? Please like and comment. I would love to see what you think will happen next.

Like usual please give feedback!

-Emma