Chapter 12

Agatha pov

"Why are you the way you are?" I chuckle, looking up at Alex. My head is on his lap and he is playing with my hair.

"It is a great movie and you know it!" he becomes defensive. If only his tennis defense was as good as his arguing defense. He is making me watch Fast and Furious for the tenth time. I feel a fuzzy ball next to me and look to my side to see Lövík.

"Hi sweet boy!" I pet him. Sascha also pets him and we give Lövík all the love he deserves.

I continue to pet him while we watch the screen.

Standing up I head to the kitchen area and find fruit. Getting a blender I begin to make a smoothie. I get bananas, strawberries, and a mango. I finish putting the mixtures together and begin blending.

"Babe, what are you doing?" he asks once the loud blender begins turning. I place the final product in two glasses and walk back into his room. Handing him a glass I resume my position by his side. "You're the best" he kisses the top of my head.

"I try my best" I giggle, sipping on my drink.

The movie finishes and we decide to go out to dinner. Thankfully, we are in Germany and I have a German speaker to translate the menu.

Wimbledon is the next tournament but this week Sascha is playing in Halle. For once I am a fan of tennis instead of an employee of it. ATP gave me a week off and I get to just go and cheer on my man from the opposite side of the crowd than his box.

"Where are you two going?" Irena questions when we walk into the living room.

"I'm taking Aggie out for dinner" Alex tells his mom.

She tells us to have fun and we leave the hotel.

We sit down in the table against the side wall and it is not too crowded. I'm handed a menu and start looking through it. "You are going to love this place. It's my favorite in Halle" Sasch tells me.

My eyes grow bigger and Sascha can tell I'm overwhelmed by my lack of German knowledge. The waiter comes back and Alex looks at me.

"Do you trust me?" He awaits my answer. I nod. He turns to the waiter and orders for me.

"You better order me something not too gross, Zverev!" I playfully threaten. He grins.

"I would never lead you in a wrong direction, Ags" he grabs my hand over the table.

We sit for awhile before our food comes and I smile trying to figure out what this food was, that sat in front of me. Sascha sees the puzzled expression on my face and tells me it is sauerbraten.

I take a bite of the meat and its delicious. "Not too bad Zverev" I nod in approval as I chew.

I start to cut another pice when I'm taken by surprise.

"Here comes Jenna. I can't be seen with you. Call me when she leaves" I say, grabbing my phone and running to the bathroom.

Sascha pov

"Oh hey, Alexander" Jenna comes over to greet me. "I wouldn't have come over if you had company but I saw you were alone... So how are you?" She smiles.

"I'm good. Yourself?" I question, playing along like there is nothing to see.

"Couldn't be better. Getting ready for the tournament and thought I'd come for some dinner. I didn't expect to see any of the players though" she laughs.

How is that funny? I just want to eat with my girlfriend... Is that too much to ask?

"Your company has been gone awhile... Need new company?" She becomes clingy and takes a seat in the booth across from me. It takes everything I have to not roll my eyes and show my annoyance.

"No, they should be back soon" I try to sound chipper.

"Who are you with?" She questions.

"Mischa. We wanted to talk about the tournament over dinner but then he got a call from his fiancé. He had to step out of the restaurant."

"I didn't see him. I was walking around for a while trying to find a good restaurant and he is no where in the downtown. Maybe you should take this meal to go for him."

I just nod and don't say anything.

"Quick question. We were supposed to be following Dimitrov around but he hasn't shown up and it's getting dark. We need some footage in the next hour or so. Would you be able to fill in. You'd be saving my ass from getting fired" she begs.

"I should really be waiting for Mischa to come back." I state.

She starts to cry and I feel awkward. "Don't cry. I'm not good with emotions... Fine I'll help" I sigh and she takes my hand, slapping down money on the table for the meal that went untouched.

So much for a nice meal with my girlfriend. I now have to spend time with Jenna. How do I call Aggie with her so close to me???

Agatha pov

I pace from wall to wall, awaiting the call from Sasch.

It has been 45 minutes and I'm starving.

"All I wanted was sauerbraten" I sigh.

After a full hour I peak out the bathroom door and Jenna is gone. Unfortunately, so is Sascha... I feel anger bubbling up.

How could he leave me stuck in here and go with Jenna?

Sorry it's been so long. I started back up at college as well as a new job so I'm extra busy. I hope you enjoy the chapter.

What do you think will happen after the miscommunication? Please comment and give feedback because it is very helpful.

-Emma