Chapter 13

Agatha pov

I walk back to Alexander's hotel and see his team in the living room area.

"Where is Sascha?" Irina questions, a puzzled look appearing on her face.

"No idea. He left with another girl apparently" I don't try to hide the annoyance in my voice. "When he comes back, can you have him come to his room?"

"Of course Aggie" they give me a pity look as I walk into the bedroom.

Once I'm in the room I let loose on my emotions. One tear after another, it's impossible for me to stop. The feeling of betrayal is too strong.

All the crying and emotional ups and downs make me tired and I begin yawning. However, I fight the urge to sleep. But soon it is too much to fight and I drift into a slumber.

Sascha pov

"Thanks for all the footage. Sorry it got so late?" Jenna apologizes. "Are you sure you want to walk back to your hotel at this time? Why don't you just stay here?" She begs.

I'm already going to be in deep trouble with Ags. I can't make it worse than it already is. "Sorry, Jenna, I don't want to worry my parents and team too much. Plus, I have an early practice tomorrow."

We say our goodbyes and once I'm out of her ear and sight range I sigh. I look at my phone and see the time. 11:56 PM. Ags is gonna kill me when I get back.

I finish the short walk and twist the key to my door. All of my team is in the living area, watching Castaway with Tom Hanks.

"Where have you been?" Mom asks.

"I was asked to do an ATPUncovered last minute" I explain.

"Good luck convincing Aggie of that" Dad snickers, not taking his eyes off the tv.

I sigh, knowing he is right and make my way into my room. When I open the door I see she is already asleep. I shouldn't wake her. Just lets fight it out in the morning.

I take my shirt and jeans off until I'm left in underwear. Climbing under the blankets I'm immediately warmed up.

Not too long after I fall asleep, dreading my next conversation.

-middle of the night-

I'm jerked awake by the feel of punching on my shoulder.

"What the hell?" I shout, sitting up, ready to fight whomever I need.

"Where did you go during dinner?" Aggie is clearly hurt, and rightfully so.

"Jenna wasn't leaving and she asked me to do an ATPUncovered."

"And why didn't you call me. I was just sitting in a bathroom stall for an hour" anger raising in her voice.

I look into her eyes, feeling awful at my decisions. "I didn't know how to call you when she was so close that wouldn't get you fired. I didn't want her catching on to you being my girlfriend" I explain.

This is all so stupid. Jenna does everything she can to catch Aggie and I on a date or around each other. I should have known she probably saw Ags and then did anything she could for this fight to happen.

"Tell me one thing and I won't be mad. Did anything happen between you and her?" She asks, tears forming in her eyes, emotions obvious in them.

"I would be a bad boyfriend if I didn't say the truth but I'd be the worst boyfriend if I let anything happen between me and another girl. Aggie, I could never do that to you. She asked me to walk her back other hotel and I did." Aggie cringes at the thought of what could come next. "She asked if I wanted to stay and I said no and walked back here. I love you too much to ever be with another girl Ags" I pull her into a hug and kiss her head.

"I love you too Sasch. I'm sorry I got angry" she pulls her head up and looks into my eyes.

"Don't be. You had all the right to." I smile and kiss her lips.

The next morning we go to the tournament grounds and I practice while Aggie does interviews.

Making my way into the interview room I put my plan to test.

"Thank you for doing this" I say before putting my arm around Sophie. I pull her close and spot Aggie across the room. I give her a smirk and a slight nod.

"Jenna, can you interview Zverev for me? I have a Skype meeting with the ATP office.

"No problem" Jenna perks up and turns around to see me. Her excited face immediately drops when she sees Sophie. I nearly lose myself and laugh.

She tells me to sit and adjusts the camera to where I'm sitting. She tries to make small talk. "Is that your girlfriend? I haven't seen her around other tournaments"

"Yep. That's her. She is in University and focuses on that. She doesn't travel much because of it. That's why I love this tournament. It's a short travel distance and we get to spend time together." I look over at Sophie lovingly.

Jenna interviews me and wishes me luck at the tournament. Now all I have to do is wait for my first round match.

Roger Federer walks in to get interviews by Jenna which gives me a chance to talk to Ags in the next room.

"She bought it!" I hug her. We are both hoping this gets Jenna off our backs about our relationship.

"Thanks Sophie. You really helped us out" I hug her and she goes down the hallway. Sophie has been a family friend for years.

"I love you" I whisper.

"I love you too" she pecks my lips and we go back to our jobs.

I hope you enjoy!! Please give me feedback, it helps me update and motivates me to not take as long. Also if you have any suggestions I'm open to hear them!

Thanks for reading. Like and comment!!!

-Emma