Chapter 7

No pov

Agatha ran into her room and climbed under the blankets. She tried to settle herself down, taking back control of her breathing and shaking.

Slowly it was all restored.

She began to cry as everything sunk in. How did she think this would be a good idea? She never felt worse for breaking up with Sascha.

Although were they even a thing? They didn't even make it to the date. Does that still count?

She heard a knock on the door. It was identical to the one earlier. "Agatha, please let me come in." Sascha said through the door. He didn't want to end things on this note. Their jobs meant they had to spend a lot of time together.

"Ag..." He tried again. "AGGIE!" He tried everything to get her attention.

She stood up from her bed and cracked the door, allowing him to come in as she climbed back into bed.

"You know I don't care if your claustrophobic right? I don't wake up every morning saying "ya know I can't go out with someone who's afraid of small spaces." He says in a weird, mocking himself, voice.

Agatha shaked her head.

"You don't get it Sascha. We can't happen. It was an awful idea to think we could." She stated.

He started getting mad, not understanding. He sat on the edge of her bed, facing her; her head was down, refusing eye contact.

He put his hand on her the side of her knee, trying to earn her trust, which he thought he gained earlier in the evening.

"Please explain Aggie. I'm not a mind reader" he tried to control his voice to not frighten her.

"Didn't you see the camera going off. That can get me fired. I shouldn't have a relationship with one of the players. It's like a teacher and a student dating... just a little more legal. They will see it as favoritism and that can be seen as untruthful stories so why keep me around?" She explained.

Agatha pov

"Ags" Sascha climbed next to me from the bottom of the bed and took me in his arms.

We both sat in silence trying to think of what to say.

"If your boss says anything tell him we ironically ran into each other on the elevator. We are staying in the same hotel, it's not that unbelievable. I have an idea... Be right back" He say and ran out the room.

I look at the door he just ran out puzzled. About five minutes later he is back and smiling. He walks over to my suitcase and I'm no longer crying, just confused. He didn't bring anything back with him he just changed into sweatpants, a t-shirt, and his glasses.

"So, anything else bothering you that therapist Sascha can help you with?" I chuckle and he smiles at me. "Now, where do you keep your sweats?" I giggle as he hands me a hoodie and sweatpants and go to the bathroom to change.

I hear a knock on the door but am in a bra and underwear, unable to get it. "Hey, Sascha, can you get that?" I shout.

"Already on it" he replies.

After dressing again I head out to the main room and see Sascha and a cart filled with food. I can't help but laugh.

"I didn't know about you but I was looking forward to dinner tonight. I was kind of disappointed when you ran off without letting me treat you to a meal. I don't like to feel disappointed... soooo, lets eat!" We sit on the bed and enjoy a meal.

"You have to be the sweetest guy I've ever met. Thank you for cheering me up tonight Sascha" I kiss his cheek. I pull away and stare into his eyes, his facial gravity pulls me in and my lips are on his, moving in sync, passionately. I put my hands in his fluffy blonde hair, tugging a bit.

I feel a liquid on my entire body and pull away, cold from the ice.

"Oh my gosh, Ag, I'm so sorry" he panics but I can't stop laughing.

He joins in and we both have no idea why we are laughing so hard. "You have an amazing laugh" he bites his lip.

"Well now that I've spilt my drink all over you bed I guess you have to come stay over at my room." He smirks. He grabs my hand, pushes the food cart and we go over to his room, enjoying steaks, salads, and eventually an ice cream sundae before going to bed.

I even got to meet his puppy Lövik!

Awww. Sasch is so dang cute!! Please comment your thoughts! I found this chapter so cute and I hope you did too.

-Emma