Chapter 20

Aggie pov
~November~

"That was a tennis season unlike any other" I sigh as we step onto the plane. We are spending some time in Monte Carlo before going on holiday in Maldives.

Never in a million years did I think I would have a year like this.

I got my dream job as an ATP journalist, I met some of the best people in my life, I got to travel the world, I was introduced to the gentlest, kindest man, and I'm not sitting in his private jet going to Monte Carlo.

Thankful doesn't begin to describe how I feel about 2017.

"It was a great year. I just wish I didn't suck so much the last few weeks" Sasch brings himself down. He has always been his worst critic.

"It wasn't that bad. Besides focus on the positives. You won five titles and two of them were Masters. Do I need to remind you, you're only 20. You still have plenty of time to improve your game."

"You're always so helpful" he smiles, putting his arm around me and pulling me close. We cuddle up together and I fall asleep only to be woken up by his mom when we land. I sit up, fluttering my eyes awake and see Sascha still fast asleep.

He isn't the easiest to wake up. I shake him awake two more times before he finally wakes up.

Sascha POV

Opening my eyes I notice Aggie is no longer beside me. I sit up slightly and see her talking and smiling with mom. I go up behind her and put a hand on her waist as I sit down beside them.

"Sascha was always running around the tennis court with no clothes on. Alexander and I would help Mischa while baby Sascha ran around with his butt out." They laugh. I blush in embarrassment.

Mom stands up and walks away as Aggie turns to my ear. "I wish you would run around the courts naked" she whispers. I bite my lip as I chuckle. Lust filling her eyes. If we were anywhere but this crowded plane I would give her everything she wanted.

She kisses my cheek before walking away. I can't help but get a little... happy.

Once we land in Nice we have a bit of a drive until we get home to Monte Carlo. We make our way to my apartment hand in hand. Mom are in one apartment, Mischa in another, and I have my own. Thankfully, I have the best company in Ags.

We order some food and argue which movie is better. I say Fast and Furious while Aggie is convinced it's The Sound of Music.

"What the hell is the sound of music?" I smile.

"The best movie. It's about a bad nun who becomes the nanny of seven kids and falls in love with their father. Then they sing a few songs and escape the Nazi party!" She retorts.

"You can't be serious. Mine is about cars and has Dwayne Johnson. Any argument you have is irrelevant because of Dwayne Johnson and Paul Walker"

"Well at least mine is based off a real story"

"The Rock" is all I state.

"Julie Andrews"

We decide the best way to settle this is to watch them both. First we watch Fast and Furious for the hundredth time together and then the Nazi escaping family movie.

I nearly fall asleep by the time she meets the kids.

"Jesus, this movie sucks!" I complain, that pisses her off.

She turns to me, annoyed, "You aren't making an effort"

I sit up and watch the movie exaggeratedly closely which she rolls her eyes at.

My parents come over with Lövík and we ask the to settle it once and for all. Dad says he prefers Fast and Furious. Then it all comes down to mom who of course sides with Aggie. Aggie and I throw our hands up in defeat and let it be a draw.

We talk with my parents for a bit before they finally get too tired from todays traveling.

"I'm going to bed too" a yawn slips from her mouth as she stands up.

"I'll be there in a little bit" I say as I watch the end of the Miami heats game.

When it's over I turn the tv off and go to the bathroom. I see the fogged mirror and the wet bathtub and know that Aggie was just showering. I get in and shower then wrap a towel around my lower body, walking into my room.

Aggie is already in bed, cozy under the blankets. "I don't know about you but I was still wondering about naked Sascha on the tennis courts" she states. Lust returning to her eyes.

"Oh really" I smile, slightly biting my lip. I drop my towel and get in bed with her. I pull her close to me and kiss her neck.

Our night is far from over....

Little steamy. I hope you enjoy. Don't forget to let me know your thoughts. Do you all want some drama in the next few chapters or not?

I'm so proud of Sascha. He made his first Grand-slam QF!!!!!

Also happy birthday Rafa because my all time favorite player followed closely by Sascha.

~Emma