Chapter 25

Aggie POV

"It feels so good to be back here" I tell Sasch, hand in hand, walking through hallways. Indian Wells is one of my favorite tournaments to visit.

"I'm just happy you're with me" he leans over to kiss my head as we continue our walk to the media room.

"Well thank you for making these last few weeks easier to recover from" I hope he understands just how important his role has been in this process.

He has a pre tournament interview and then we are going to dinner.

"Hey Sascha. You can sit down over there" Jenna instructs. "Um, Agatha, did you get the memo, you got fired months ago. What are you doing here?" She snips at me.

"Hanging out" I say nonchalantly.

"Good one babe" Sascha encourages a bit over the top. We love to see the vein pop out in Jenna's neck when she's angry. She's been trying to get with Sasch for over a year. Usually I play nice but she brings out the worst in me. I want to kiss him right now to claim my territory.

The weird thing is, we used to be friends and for no reason she started hating me. Just because Sasch had a crush on me and asked if I could do his interviews. Oh well. I got the man.

Once he finishes the interview Jenna says something that makes it so hard not to laugh in her face. "Say hi to Sophie to me" she calls after us.

"Oh my gosh. She didn't clue in that Sophie was a scam so we could be a couple with no one thinking about it" he laughs.

We make our way to the hotel and go to the room. I immediately get changed into shorts and a tank top with some sneakers.

"I'll be back later" I tell him before walking out the door. I head to the gym and find a machine

"Hey, Agatha right?" I hear from behind me. I turn and find Denis Shapavolov.

"Yeah?"

"I always hear Alexander say great things about you in the locker room. Thought I would introduce myself and finally put a name to the stories" he says, climbing on the treadmill next to me.

"Well it's very lovely to meet you too. I've been following you just like everyone else. I fell in love with your game in Canada. Who didn't though?" I question with a chuckle.

"Thanks. Are you still working for the website?"

"No. They didn't want anyone interacting with players outside of work but I began to fall for Sascha. I figured I would be happier with him then writing for ATP" I spare him a long story.

"Cool." He smiles.

We continue to chat until I go back to the room to see Sasch. Denis is a really interesting dude. I could definitely see myself becoming friends with him.

"How was the gym?" He asks.

"Sweaty. My clothing is fused to my dripping skin" I say before going into the bathroom. I turn the shower water on and pull the curtain back as I step in.

I hear the door open and know Sascha has made his way into the room.

At the beginning, I took things slow. We couldn't even sleep under the covers together. Now he walks into the bathroom while I shower and I don't even flinch. Most would call me insane for how slow I took it at first but it became natural. We kissed when we were ready, we dated when we were ready, we slept together when we were ready. We never pressured the other into anything. That's what I love about us.

I hear him at the sink and don't have anytime to move before ice cold water hits my back.

"AHHH" I shriek. "Well stop running water" I hiss.

"Why would I do that?" He keeps it going.

"Sasch, please I'm a hot, sweaty, mess and I just want to clean up." I plead.

"Well do you need any help. Sometimes the back is hard to reach"  I can hear the pleading to enter in his voice.

I pull the curtain back and he joins me.

My back is towards him as he grabs the soap, messaging my back with the suds. I rest my wet hair on his chest as he leans forward and kisses my neck, down my arm.

"I think dinner is gonna have to wait a little longer" he says kissing my neck again. I know where this is going....

Just want to say congrats to Mischa. Sascha announced his brother is about 6 weeks away from becoming a dad! Yay Mischa!!! I hope you enjoy this chapter. Please comment your thoughts

Thanks for reading

- Emma