Chapter 6

Sascha pov

I stand at the plain, wooden door. I feel the sweat starting to form on my hands, sliding them down my jeans, I dry them. Inhale, exhale.

Making a fist I knock on the door three times, awaiting to see the beautiful face of the occupant.

"Hel-lo" I stutter when I see a girl with curled hair and a simple floral summer dress. All appears very elegant even though it is a very simple outfit. How does she do this?

"Hello Sascha." She takes a step towards me, turns around, and grabs the doorknob.

My eyes fall lower and lower until they land half way between her head and the floor. I nod in approval to myself. That dress suits her... curves. I smile trying not to become to satisfied by her appearance. I still have the rest of the date.

Taking her hand I take charge, guiding the two of us to the elevator.

"So where will we be going tonight?" She questions, her blue eyes demanding an answer. They are a piercing blue. It's like swimming in the sea, getting trapped under the waves. I can't resist, but it's too early to kiss her even though I've been dreaming about it since she opened the door.

"It's this-" I get lost in the elevator stopping and the lights flickering. Oh come on? I finally land a date with this girl and we get stuck in an elevator? Hell, that's just my luck.

"Well I was going to take you to this amazing local restaurant with amazing sushi until we got trapped in here." I sigh in frustration.

She puts a hand on my arm. "It's okay. I'm sure they will get us out of here in no time" she stays positive. She takes her arm off me and slides down the wall, until she hits the floor. I take the opening next to her and put my arm around her. She rests her head on my shoulder and I can't hide the smile.

Agatha pov

I rest my head on Sascha, making the most of the situation. I look at our reflection in the metal doors and see a smile appear on his face as a put my head on his shoulder. I can't fight the smile either.

"So where is your next tournament after this? Maybe I will be there." I make small talk.

"Well whenever I'm done in Miami, I go home and get to live at home for a tournament. I can't wait to be in my own bed and have mom cook meals. Not to mention clay season starts." He says excited.

"So how did you get the job as a journalist?"

I think back to the phone call. "I applied when their was an opening and they said I had a great writing style. I had a great understanding of the sport and they offered me the job. Nothing too different than any other job process. Well... Maybe different than yours but that's it" I chuckle.

After an hour and a half we started hearing people outside.

About time. We have been in here forever with no service. At least I got to talk to Sascha all this time. I've learned so much about him.

We hear a few people screaming outside the doors and I can't make it out. I look over at Sascha with furrowed brows. They are asking if anyone is stuck in here. We start making noise and they told us they would call for help.

"That wasn't the help? I'm so hungry" he complains.

"Me too. I'm getting tired too" I state.

He pushes on my collarbone gently until my head falls onto his lap. I look up at him, giving a smile. He returns it. He makes my stomach jump with excitement so easily.

"So tell me about this five year plan I heard your team talking about" I say, not wanting to fall asleep. I want to sit here and listen to his voice forever.

"Oh that." He chuckles. "Trying to get some information for the website?" I begin to laugh and he soon joins. I tell him I'm not. "I know. You aren't that kind of girl. You're kind and genuine... My five year plan is that we want to win a Grand Slam in five years. In a year or so I should win three or four tournaments. We don't expect much probably 250s. Then in about two years I should have a Masters 1000. Then comes the big push to put on more muscle and hopefully all the work will result in a Grand Slam."

I'm taken back by this. "Most Next Gen stars are expecting to do great things when the big four or five leave the sport. You actually have a plan and are hungry to win. I respect that. I saw you on the practice court. You work harder then anyone. It's unreal" I applaud his work-ethic.

He thanks me. We talk for a little while until we hear working on the elevator again.

We continue talking, having nothing better to do. After a while we stop and wait to get out. I pinch my eyes close not wanting him to see, however. I turn my head.

Too late.

"Ag, you okay?"

I nod my head but he doesn't buy it.

The doors open and he helps me out as well as the workers.

I see a flash of the camera in the lobby and go behind a wall, not wanting to be seen at the moment. Sascha looks worriedly over my way and is soon following me as I take a seat on a chair.

"Ag!" He kneels in front of me as my head is in my hands. "What happened back their? Did I do something wrong?" He pulls my head up, looking at me concerned.

"All night we were talking and I was focused on you and talking to you calmed me down. I'm claustrophobic but when we were talking it settled my nerves and I didn't think about it. Then we stopped and I started to panic. I'm sorry. I can't do this Sascha. You and me aren't right." I run to the stairs and climb up the flights to my room.

Sascha pov

I stood there confused as to how a great conversation turned so wrong. She told me she was having fun talking to me but dumps my ass in the lobby. I never even got dinner.

Thought I would add some drama. You all seemed to like the elevator imagine in the imagine book so I thought I might revise it and put it in the story. Please tell me what you think of the chapter and if you would like an imagine please go comment! I hope you enjoy!

-Emma