Chapter 16 (Finale)

Weeks had passed since the Asano incident. No one had seen him since then. That was good to both Karma and Nagisa.

It was now end of term holidays, both boys were in bed (yes, doing the stuff ;) ) doing what they hadn't for weeks.

Something that Nagisa had noticed, was Karma's parents were hardly ever home. It gave them tons of time to do many things.

Nagisa kissed Karma deeply, feeling himself being penetrated from the inside of him, feeling warm hands on his waist.

Karma was on the top. He was pounding deep inside of him, constantly getting rougher, just how Nagisa liked it.

"S-Shit~ Karma~!" Nagisa moaned out, his legs wrapped around his waist and his head thrown back. Karma grunted and panted, continuing to push up inside of him.

This was their 7th round.

"Good boy~ let me hear your voice~" Karma whispered in Nagisa's ear. Nagisa moaned out when he hit his prostate.

I think I just found his sweet spot.

Karma smirked and thrusted continuously in that area. It was a matter of time before Nagisa came all over his body again.

Karma smirked and groaned when his hot and heavy seed was released inside of Nagisa. They both panted and collapsed.

"Wow ... that was amazing ... you held out for so long this time!" Karma chuckled tiredly. "Yeah ... I agree." Nagisa smiled.

Ever since that day, they had been especially close. Even their Assassination attempts were related to duo actions.

And that's how they had to kill Korasensei at their graduation.