Chapter 9

"O-One more round ..." Nagisa panted, starting to bounce on him, up and down. Karma grunted and gripped at Nagisa's hips, helping him out a little.

He helped him move and grind his hips more in sync, in a way that he'd get more than enough pleasure. They both panted and their tongues connected.

This is how it should of went with Karma. Not Asano.

Suppose I should explain?

Okay.

So Nagisa had just been heading back to Karma's house, when he decided to take the shortcut through the alleyway. Very bad decision.

"My my, what do I see here?~ Did little Nagisa cut through the alleyway?~" That voice ...Asano ... Nagisa shivered and turned around.

Asano got close and grabbed him by the waist, paining him to the wall. He grew a smirk on his lips as he lowered his mouth to his neck and licked upward.

Nagisa shivered and yelped, trying to push him away. "H-Hey~! Stop! A-Asano!" Nagisa felt his neck become sensitive to Asuno's tongue.

He couldn't stop the knocking in his knees, his hands pinned to the brickwork of the building. Asano purred and slipped a hand in his pants.

Nagisa whimpered when Asano removed the elastics in his hair and bit down on his neck, moving his fingers skilfully.

Asano broke off and looked at Nagisa, "we'll continue later Nagi-chan~ run on home to your master now~" Nagisa took no time to get home.

Present.

"M-My elastics broke ..." Nagisa said with a stutter, walking past Karma and putting his bag down. "Wait ..." Karma growled, lifting his hair up to see the bite marks and bruises.

"Nagisa, don't lie to me. Were you rapped."

Nagisa bit his tongue. "I wouldn't say rapped, he let me get away, but I have a feeling he won't next time ..." he said, gripping The now dirty knees of his pants.