Chapter 14

(A/N: This is the first last chapter guys T^T)

A few days had passed. They had returned to school and continued the Assassination attempts with the rest of the class.

But Nagisa got the closest to assassinating Korasensei.

He swung the blade back and fourth, forcing Korasensei to back up to the anti-sensei netting and stabbing the blade through both of his arms.

Korasensei groaned and grew them back, trying to grab Nagisa. But he flipped backwards and landed on his feet, blade in front of his body.

Korasensei panted and got away from the netting and went for him again. This time Nagisa used the netting to his advantage, jumping up on it and launching himself so he'd be Zane to latch onto Korasensei.

He held the knife to his head and panted. "Well done Nagisa." He said. Nagisa got down and threw the knife away.

"Why do we still need to try and assassinate you? We're trying to save your life sir ..." Nagisa said, looking back at him.

"Nagisa ... it's only a precaution in case I can't be saved. If worst comes to worse, I WILL need to be killed by one of my students."

Nagisa turned away, head low. "I'll ... be right back." He said, walking away with his hands in his pockets. Karma looked and went after him, grabbing him by the shoulder.

Nagisa whacked his hand off and turned around sharply. "Oh, it's only you Karma. I thought you were As- never mind!"

"Who?" Karma asked, crossing his arms.

I need to tell him. Now.

"Karma ... it's Asano . He's the one who almost rapped me." Karma's eyes were wide and he looked over to the side. "K-Karm-"

"You knew. You knew and lied to me!" Karma said, his head whipped to look back at Nagisa. "Look I'm sorry! But if you found out, there was no guessing what you'd do!"

Karma growled, "yeah, because he almost rapped my boyfriend! You could easily tell what I'd do!" Nagisa sighed and nodded. "Yeah, guess I was stupid enough to not guess that."

Karma looked down, "you aren't stupid Nagisa, I think I can understand why you didn't tell me-"

Nagisa wasn't in front of him anymore.

He had Asano by the collar.