Chapter 4

I-I'm seeing this correctly ... right? Nagisa is on my bed ... stripped naked ... and submitting to me ... no ... I have to dreaming!

4 hours earlier

"Hey Karma, I'm going to take a bath, okay?" Karma looked over and nodded, "go ahead, you're all good." Nagisa smiled, "thank you."

Nagisa grabbed the towel and put it on the rack, stripping himself and running the warm water in the bath.

It has been a few weeks since the incident with Nagisa and his mother. She hasn't tried to contact him and Karma refused to let Nagisa see her. But he was honestly grateful.

As he stepped in the water and lied down in the bath, he felt his body heat instantly at the water as it usually would.

He smiled and started to hum softly to himself as he washed his body. This was the most relaxed he'd felt in a while.

And it was Sunday.

Nagisa stayed in there for a little while longer, until getting out and wiping himself dry. He put his clothes on then dried his hair, brushing and tying it up.

He grabbed the door handle and was about to leave, until he heard noises from the other side. Nagisa leaned his ear against the door and heard;

What seemed to be Karma moaning his name softly. It was only really softly, but assassins are trained to have really good ears.

Nagisa listened for a little while longer, feeling himself tighten at the actions of Karma.

W-What? He's only m-my childhood friend ... I don't love him ... do I?

He stopped listening and waited until Karma was finished, which was a few seconds after. Nagisa couldn't hide his blush, or boner once he was out there.

But he opened the door and walked to his bag, sitting down and pretending to get something out. "I can see what you have y'know."

Nagisa looked to him. "Well you tell me what to do about it." Karma smirked, "You dong have too, because I will~" His face went deeper red.

Nagisa stood up and looked at Karma, clenching his fists. "You better do this properly."