Chapter 7

(A/N: This picture you are seeing, is my own masterpiece from school I drew today XD It was soooooo fun to draw *i did it when I was supposed to be writing an essay, but it was so worth it~ lemme know what y'all think :3*)

Hearing the sound were like his ears splitting in half. The high pitched noise screaming in the class's ears as they searched for a way to disarm the alarm.

"Karma, give me a boost." Karma nodded, putting both of his hands down together. Nagisa put his foot on and jumped, Karma's strength boosting him to the alarm.

Nagisa put the knife through the alarm and fell, Karma catching him. "Hey, nice job Nagisa, Karma." Korasensei said, patting both of their heads.

They only chuckled before they had to leave again. They kept out of the door and went back to the classroom. "Aw damn! We didn't even get what we went for!" Rio sighed.

"Actually-" Nagisa said, pulling the gold chip out of his pocket, "we did. It was placed in the alarm and came out when my knife cut through it."

Karma smiled. He wanted to kiss him, he really did. But he'd save that opportunity  for when they were home. "Well done boys and girls."

Korasensei said, taking the chip gently and putting it on the desk. "You're all shaping up to be very well trained assassins. Every one of you."

They all smiled and the final bell rang for the day. "Right! Afternoon boys and girls!" Everyone left right as Nagisa was grabbing his stuff.

"Hey Nagisa, I'm headed straight home. Wanna walk with me?" Karma asked, shoving his hands in his pockets as he looked at the blue haired boy.

Nagisa smiled and shook his head, "I've got to head to the bathroom, I'll catch up afterwards." Karma nodded, waving with a smile, "well. See you at home!"