Chapter 5 ⚠️

Karma pinned Nagisa's arms behind his back, sitting him on his lap. Nagisa's semi hard boner rubbing against him as he positioned himself.

"Stop wiggling, or I'll fuck you sooner than I intended~" Nagisa gulped and looked away, then groaning in pleasure as Karma sucked on his neck.

Nagisa gripped onto Karma's hair, getting tighter the harder he got when he sucked and licked. Nagisa allowed Karma to take his pants off of him.

Karma purred and undid the button and flyer on his pants, pulling off Nagisa's boxers then pulling his length out of his own.

He didn't get straight to it though, he kissed Nagisa deeply, undoing his tie, vest the then shirt and throwing them on the floor.

Nagisa kissed back passionately and undid his jacket and shirt, throwing them away from him. He then broke the kiss to get his pants and boxers off.

Once they were removed, he put them on the floor and looked at his length, grabbing it in his hand. Karma bit his lip and smiled, "g-go on~"

Nagisa nodded coy and started to stroke slow and soft, making Karma groan softly. He smiled and then licked the tip of it, putting the tip of it in his mouth.

He got it all in and started to bob his head over it. Karma began to moan louder and Nagisa used his as encouragement to speed up.

This caused Karma to start to buck his hips softly and grip at Nagisa's hair, forcing him lower. Nagisa gagged over him, but deep throated him anyways.

"N-Nagisa~ I'm a-about too-" he cut himself off, cumming deep in his throat. Nagisa swallowed and broke off, panting with his tongue out.

Karma smirked and panted, pulling him back in and kissing him deeply, biting his bottom lip. Nagisa moaned in the kiss, allowing Karma to slip his tongue in his mouth and explore.

Nagisa tangled their tongues together and helped him harden back up again, stroking him quickly. One moaned as his cock was rubbed and the other moaned at the new feelings he was getting.

It didn't take long for Karma to harden again and break the kiss. Karma put two fingers in Nagisa's mouth, and he handled them like a pro.

He rolled his tongue over them and covered them in saliva. Once they were soaked, Karma pulled them out of his mouth and into him.

Nagisa bit his lip and moaned softly. Karma started to move his fingers in and out, making Nagisa moan a little louder but now not biting his lip.

He did this and even scissored him open, stretching him out, Nagisa moaned as he only got rougher. But he took his fingers out and placed Nagisa on him.

"A-Ah~!" Nagisa moaned out, arching his back and throwing his head back as well. When he was all the way on, Karma began thrusting upwards inside of him.

Nagisa panted and moaned, helping out by bouncing on his cock slightly. Karma grunted at how tight he was, despite the scissoring.

He thrusted upward into his prostate and continued to hit it as Nagisa made the best reaction to it. Karma got a little rougher, his cock becoming coated with Nagisa's natural lubes.

After a few minutes of repeated actions, they both came at the same time. Nagisa all over them both, then Karma deep inside of Nagisa.

They both panted and Karma pulled him off slowly, placing him on the bed softly and intertwining their fingers.

Nagisa smiled and drifts off to sleep. Karma followed him right after.

(A/N: Oof, smut is terrible cuz it's like 12 AM rn and I need sleep. I might re edit when I am less tired)