Chapter 11

"Karma ... I'm not going to school today ... I think he'll be there ..." Nagisa said, still naked and wrapped in the covers.

Karma looked at him and pulled him close, kissing the top of his head. "If you aren't, then I'm not either." Nagisa gave a sigh of breath in Karma's chest.

"Hey Nagisa?" Karma said. Nagisa looked up and smiled, "yeah?" Karma chuckled, "I really enjoyed last night." Nagisa blushed deeply, "y-yeah, me too"

"Well, even though we aren't going to school we better get something to eat." Karma said, letting go of Nagisa and flicking the covers off of them.

His eyes landed on Nagisa's erection and he smiled, "well someone's excited huh~" Nagisa looked away, blushing even deeper than before.

"C-Come on, we better get dressed." He said, getting up and grabbing his clothes. "Karma chuckled, "you better take a shower and get that sorted."

Nagisa nodded and grabbed his towel, heading into the bathroom. He turned the shower nobs and put the water on a decent amount of warmth, hopping in.

The warm water hit his skin as he took the elastics out of his hair, putting them on his wrists. He let it fall to his shoulders and grunted. He was still sore.

That what he got for not being patient and not letting Karma finger him first.

He hissed in pain and then sighed, washing his hair with the shampoo, massaging it into his scalp then washing it out, watching it go down the drain.

Nagisa then got the conditioner and waited a few minutes before washing it out. Once he did, he washed his body and then turned off the water.

He grabbed his towel and dried himself, then his hair. Nagisa put the clothes he chose on; a white shirt and black jeans.

Next he brushed the hair he had now tangled, putting it up when it was all silky and smooth. In the twintails.

When he looked in the mirror, he could only see his mother. He didn't mind but ... if she kept the abuse going, he might not live for much longer ...

Nagisa sighed and hung his towel up on the rack and walked out of the bathroom. Then I saw him asleep again and I laughed.

"Dammit Karma!"