Chapter 12

Nagisa sat on the end of the bed of where Karma was sleeping and sighed, resting his head back on the wall. May as well wait for him to wake up.

Just as he had thought this, Karma had just sat up and yawned, "how long was I asleep for?" Nagisa smiled, "I only just got out of the shower, so I'm unsure."

Karma nodded and looked at him tiredly, "yeah I know you're tired, last night was more than usual ..." Nagisa said, looking down and hoping not to show his blush too visibly.

"Yeah, I'd say 3 rounds isn't not gonna make you tired." Karma smirked.

Yup, they had 3 rounds.

"Next time, can you try to do more rounds Karma?" Nagisa asked, now looking directly at him. Karma smiled, "I woulda done it last night, but I had to stop because you looked tired after three."

"Well what do you expect? My body isn't the most masculine and tall, I'm actually tiny compared to everyone in the class." Nagisa huffed, crossing his arms.

"That you are my little Nagi-kun~" Karma winked with a smirk, getting his clothing on after he had gotten up.

When they were both ready, they went downstairs and saw Karma's parents weren't home. They went down into the kitchen and Karma opened the fridge.

He got the packet of bacon and the carton of eggs, putting them on the counter. Nagisa sat up on the counter, watching him.

Next he got the pans, spraying them with canola oil, turning the stove on and going to the packet, opening it.

Karma grabbed a few of the pieces and put them in the pan, making it hiss with each piece put in. Next he got a few eggs and put them in the next free pan.

As they cooked, Karma looked to Nagisa and smiled. Nagisa chuckled and started to swing his legs gently.

Once they were ready, they got two plates and dished up the food equally, putting the plates on the table. Nagisa also got the two a glass each and got the carton of juice.

He poured them both some and put them on the table, getting some knives and forks to eat with.