Chapter 10

Nagisa felt dread coarsing through his veins. He had lied to Karma to protect both them and Asano. Why he wanted to keep his head from being a trophy was a mystery.

Karma's arms snaked around his naked body and pulled him close, the sound of him still asleep evident with the light breathing he was doing.

Nagisa was extremely sore after tonight's events, but he didn't care. He got the events with Asuno out of his head during sex.

When he put a hand on Karma's arm, he felt his warm breath on the back of his neck, making him shiver and smile. Although he couldn't sleep.

It wasn't a matter of he just couldn't, in fact he was really tired. But he couldn't close his eyes and sleep peacefully knowing he'd lied to the love of his life.

He felt so bad, his stomach was having coarse feelings of swallowed pride. It wasn't a pretty feeling. It was like his stomachs insides were swelling with guilt.

Nagisa took a shaky breath out and snuggled into Karma's warm and peaceful body, trying to somehow close his eyes and drift off.

But ... again ... he just ... couldn't do it.

His body was telling him to sleep, his mind was telling him to wake Karma up and tell him the truth. But by the sounds of it, Karma had enjoyed himself tonight.

Nah. He'll just wait.

Let him enjoy himself.

Nagisa kissed the tip of Karma's nose and smiled when he slightly shook then slept still. "Goodnight Karma ... I love you ... that's why I'll lie to you just this once ..."

He sighed and wrapped his arms around Karma.

Tomorrow's another day Nagisa ... tomorrow's another day.