Chapter 3

As Karma climbed through the window and stood up, Nagisa went up and hugged him. Karma hugged back and sighed, "show me the damage." Nagisa tilted his head to show the red slap then showed the bruise on the top of his head.

"Oh the son of a bitch ... are you okay? Did she do anything else?" Nagisa shook his head. "No, but she was about to punch me ... from what I saw anyways ..."

Karma looked at him. "That's it, that's the last straw, you're coming to stay with me." Nagisa's eyes widened, "w-what? No, this is my home! I won't just leave it!"

Karma's eyes landed on the door, "do you seriously want this for the rest of your life? To live with someone who abuses you?"

"No ... but I can't just leave her ... I'm all she has ..." Nagisa said, opening her cupboard, "but I'm not living my life with someone who might one day kill me."

He finally said, looking back at Karma. "But its only until she learns to control herself." Karma smiled, "yeah, okay." Nagisa sighed.

All he packed, was some clothes in his school bag, which was also filled with his school stuff for when they do eventually do go back for the term and his phone charger.

They left and went for Karma's house. At least he'd be treated like a boy there, Karma's parents were the nicest people he had ever met, so he was glad that they had allowed him to stay.

So nice in fact, that when he arrived they almost squeezed the life out of him. He wheezed and pat their backs. They let him go with a smile.

Nagisa panted and smiled, catching his breath, "n-nice to see you mr and Mrs Akabane." Karma chuckled. "Just call them Tarra and James, Nagisa."

"Karma, I want you to help him move into your room." Tarra said with a smile. Karma nodded, heading upstairs. "Sure. Come on Nagisa."

Nagisa smiled and followed him upstairs, "yeah, okay. Coming." Karma opened his door and let Nagisa in, "just put your stuff down anywhere."

Nagisa put his bag down softly and looked around. "Make yourself at home." Nagisa rolled his eyes, "your room smells like sweat and musk."

Karma smirked, "What, and you don't do it too?~" Nagisa's face flushed softly and he looked away, "s-shut up." Karma chuckled, "you admitted it~"

"I said. Shut up."