Special Chapter

A/n: Yes I is back. The 8th was NBT's 1 year anniversary. So I decided to do a special chapter for only the girls.

~~~~

Y/n POV:

Right at the moment I'm with my members. We are at our new dorm and we are just hanging out and talking. We have became more close with each other since it has been one year since our debut. We had a comeback in February with the song My Broken Smile which had a more sad concept. Here are the lyrics.

My Broken Smile (I wrote the lyrics)

Baozhai:
Although I might be smiling
Inside, I'm dying
You seem to have forgotten
That I was even here

You:
Oh woah~~~

Lily:
You see me as a friend
But I see you differently
Your smile melts my heart
And I want to call you mine

Nana:
Why can't you see?
You're driving me crazy
I'm not ready to let go~~~

Jungsook:
I can see that your happy
And your smile shines brightly
I hide in the shadows,
Watching from afar

You:
As you confess your love to her.

Mingxia*rap*:
My smile needs more work
I can play this part
As you go into the world
Smiling like there are no broken-hearts
I can't take it anymore
My broken smile, shows itself
But your blinded to see
It's cracks and bumps
And I know now to never love again.

You:
I walk alone in school.
From class to class
I usually walk with you,
But your no where to be found~~~
I guess I've been replaced

Copper[Chunhwa]:
I don't need a message,
It's crystal clear.
My broken smile,
Is falling apart~~

Nana:
I don't understand
I thought it would be you
To fix my broken smile~~

Lily:
Your eyes sparkle
At the sight of her~~
My heart shatters
But you can't hear it~~

Baozhai:
You both seem so happy
And I want you to be happy
If that means I'll get hurt~~~

*slow rhythm*

You:
I'm slowly losing my mind.
If I see you again,
I might break out screaming.
My little heart, has been damaged enough.

Jungsook:
When will you see?
That my soul plead for you.
I'm drowning in tears.
I'm being destroyed~~~~

Copper[Chunhwa]:
This broken smile.
Can't be helped.
I've learned my lesson.
I will erase you from my mind.

All*holding each others hands*:
Know that I've forgotten,
All our happy memories.
I go out with my friends,
And smile freely, with my broken smile.
You may not be with me, but I still love you
Deep inside.

[I the MV, all the girls are walking to drop Baozhai off at her house first. They leave her at her doorstep and leave telling her everything is alright. She nods and smiles, waving them off as the turn their backs and leave. As Baozhai is about to open her door, she feels a tap on her shoulder and smells something familiar. She turns to see the boy who broke her heart (in the song).

Him:
She left me. She only used me to get another jealous.

She doesn't she nothing but just stares at him as he starts to cry and hugs her.

Him:
You haven't talked to me in a long time. I missed your hugs.

She stands frozen and doesn't hug him back.

Baozhai:
I've been busy.

He nods and hugs her more.

Him:
Thank you. I'm glad to have a best friend like you.

Baozhai inhales sharply and pushing him away. He is stunned.

Him:
What are you doing? Are you alright? Did I do something wrong? Is every--

Baozhai:
Yes you did something wrong!! You broken my heart!! I was silently crying as your drooled over her and talked about only her. You didn't even notice I took a week off school!! You were to blind to see that I liked you!! And now you come to my doorstep, expecting me to be a happy person, telling me I'm your best friend, and cry over your break up!?! I'm sorry but, I don't want to get hurt anymore.

Baozhai starts crying and he looks at her in shock.

Him:
What you do mean?

Baozhai:
I mean, I don't want to be your friend anymore. I can't. I'm so sorry but you aren't the same anymore. Goodbye.

She opens her door and gets in. Without turning she says,

Baozhai:
Let's not meet again. It's for the best.

She closes the door.]

Baozhai:
You think I'm your toy.
That you can come to cry on.
But my eyes have been cleaned.
My broken smile, has fallen down
Into pieces, that can't be found.
I can't do this no more.
My play has closed the curtains.
And this girl you see, is the new me.
The one without that broken smile.

*end of song*

Recently Baozhai and Renjun got into an argument because Baozhai got into a dating scandal with Moonbin from ASTRO (pretend that happend) and Renjun believed it. So they are giving each other the cold shoulder for now.

Mingxia has been good and busy with school work. She wants to learn how to draw so she's been drawing random stuff on a little sketchbook she is always caring and is getting better little by little.

Chunhwa, Jungsook, Nana, and Lily have all been caught up with school work as they are going to go into there graduation soon.

Nana has been more clingy towards you but you don't mind as you are best friends.

Chunhwa was been searching up more dissing lines to diss Haechan as they are in the middle of a Burn War.

Lily has been obsessed with STRAY KIDS and there new album I AM WHO [*cough cough * this is actually me] and has been crying over how WANNA ONE will disband soon.

Jungsook has been busy trying to work on her dancing so she goes to her big brother Jungkook more for advice. She actually brought him to practice with you guys yesterday.

As for you, you're doing great. You have made a new friend ship with Lucy of WEKI MEKI and Han from STRAY KIDS. You hang out with Han more because it's just easier.

*Yesterday*

Jungkook:
Ok girls, let's take a quick break and get back to practicing.

Jungsook:
Yes, your royal highness.

Jungkook:
Hey!! That's royal seagulls for you.

You:
Oh my gosh this is an actual representation of me and Mark.

You put your hand to your head and everyone else started laughing.

~~~~~~~
A/n:
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

So I've been on hiatus for a while because yes I'm in the hospital and coughing out blood and throwing up stomach acid. But we have found the cure!!

Apparently my stomach lining was inflamed(which caused the coughing out blood) and I hadn't eaten a lot (which caused the throwing up stomach acid) but I'm okay now and I'm recovering as I had surgery done and I'm okay. I'm still in the hospital but I can use my phone according to the doctor. So yeah.

And also I just finished watching all the Percy Jackson movies and got inspired so I'll be making a semi-gods af. So that mean you'll be able to apply for any love interest you would like!! Please look out for that. 

Happy 1st anniversary NBT!!!!!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 - 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐣𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 🎉