Practice

A/n:
Remember, i said things were going to change.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up and remembered that you had practice today. You tried to pull your head up but you couldn't. You reached your hand up to see why you couldn't. Hair???? You opened your eyes which were still close to see a blanket wrapped around you and Jisung.

You:
Jisung wake up.

He just groan. You tried in a mean tone.

You:
YAH!!! WAKE UP!!!

Nothing. You signed knowing that you had to use a cute tone.

You:
Oppaa~~~~~~~ Wake up!~~~~~~*kisses Jisung's cheek*

With that said he shot up and was fully wake.

Jisung:
That's what I wanted to hear.

You jokingly scoffed and punched his arm.

Jisung:
Ouch! You sure do have strength.

He rubbed his arm where you had punched him.

You:
I have practice today.

He pouted but nodded. You smiled and got up to go change. You went inside your room and put this on:

 You went inside your room and put this on:

(A/n: I'm sorry i just had to put this. Taehyung's my bias in BTS. I couldn't refuse it)

You walked out and say Jisung and Mark cleaning up the living room. You smiled and crept quietly behind Jisung. Mark saw you and smirked knowing what you were about to do.

You:
I've come for you Park Jisung~~~~

You wrapped your arms around his waist.

Jisung:
AAAAHHHHHHH MARK HYUNG!!!!! SAVE ME!!!!!!!

You and Mark started laughing while Jisung was trying to get out of your grip. You let him go to clutch your stomach cause you were laughing too hard. Jisung towards his back horrified and saw you. He looked so clueless. But soon he smirked.

Jisung:
Oh it's on (Y/n)-ah.

He tried to walk away but he almost tripped over his own leg.

You:
I will be going now. Annyeonggg

You walked over to the door and put on your blue Vans(look at the picture of Taehyung).

Jisung and Mark:
Wait!!! We'll come with you!!

You:
You guys have practice?

They nodded. They quickly put on their shoes like they did in the beginning of Chewing Gum.