The Audition

You woke up and got a text from SM Entertainment saying that to today you're going to audition but you have to skip school. You pouted knowing that you won't be able to see Jisung today. You signed and got ready to go to the audition. You wore a black sweater, grey pants, and white converse. You went to the kitchen and saw Mark was there. He at confused by your outfit.

(Y/n):
Sorry oppa, I'm not going to school today. SM said that today I'm going to audition.

Mark lighten up and nodded. You smiled and ate breakfast.

Mark:
Ok, Im leaving bye!!!

(Y/n):
Wait, can you tell Jisung to meet me at the park near our school at 4:30 p.m??

Mark nodded and smirked. You death glared and went back to eating your food as he left for school. When you were done, you grabbed you backpack and your phone and went out the door. Since SM is like a 15 minute walk, you decided to walk. When you got there you went inside asked where the auditions were being hold. The lady told you where and you said thanks before going where she told you. You got there and saw 3 othet girls and the judges.

Judge 1:
Hello. You must be (Y/f/n), right?

You nodded.

Judge 2:
Ok, let's get started. Please introduce yourself.

You left your bag near the corner and went to stand in front of them.

(Y/n):
Annyeonghaseyo, I'm (Y/f/n). I'm 14 years old (a/n: that's how old i am please don't hate me for being truthful😳😳😳). I can speak (l/y/s) and Korean. I can dance, sing, and rap.

You bowed and they nodded. The girls at the side smile at you.

Judge 1:
Please sing us a song that doesn't have a rap in it. You can put in the music over there.

He pointed to a speaker and you nodded.

(Y/n):
I will sing SEVENTEEN's SIMPLE.

They nodded.

You put in the instrumental version and started singing. As you were sing you close your eyes. When the song finished, you open your eyes and saw every in awe looking at you.

Judge 1:
That was amazing! Now sing a song with rapping in it.

(Y/n):
I will sing GOT7'S If You Do.

You put in the song and started rapping flawlessly. Again, after you finished everone stared in awe.

Judge 2:
Ok, now we will see your dancing skills.

You thought for a while to see what song to dance to. You thought about the hardest dance ever. Dance was easy fo you cause you are a great dancer. Finally you thought of one.

(Y/n):
I will be dancing to BTS's DOPE.

After you said that the mouths of the girls dropped open.

Judge 1:
Ok let's see how you do.

You nodded and he leaned back in his chair. You put in the music and started dancing. You finished and you were panting hard and sweating. The judges were obviously impressed with that cause their eyes were widen.

Judge 2:
That was an impressive performance. We will tell you the result in 3 days. For now relax and get ready if you do make it.

You nodded and left. You saw the time and saw it was 4:07 p.m. You quickly ran to the park. When you got there it was 4:25. Gives you time to calm down. As you waiting your heart was beating extremely fast.

Jisung:
(Y/N)-AH

You turned around and saw Jisung running towards you. You smiled and waved to him. He caught up to you and stopped to breath. You hugged him again. You let go to look at him. He was blushing.

Jisung:
Why weren't you at school today? I missed you.

You blushed.

(Y/n):
I was auditioning to be a trainee at SM Entertainment.

His eyes widen and he smile widely.

Jisung:
Really?!? That means we will get to see each other cause I'm a idol at SM!!!

You nodded and smiled. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around your waist.

(Y/n):
I wanted to talk to you and tell you......I really like you. Not as a friend but as a boyfriend. So will you be my boyfriend??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/n):

Hi again!!!!

I know that I already published one yesterday and now today but what can I say, I am a fast typer😎😎😎. Also here is another quick guide.

(L/y/s) = Languages You Speak

I wanted to tell you that I'm going to start making EXO Imagines. Like YASS!!!! Also, HAPPY CHANYEOL'S DAY!!! (In Korea). Happy birthday Chanyeol oppa (Chanyeol is my bias in EXO). Also Happy birthday to Jungkyun from BIGFLO and Happy birthday to Junghee from A-JAX. Again, I will publish more and start the EXO Imagines soon. FIGHTING!!!