Result

It has been 3 days since you auditioned at SM. You were really anxious to know what was the result. The school had given the students 3 weeks off due to some issues. You and Jisung were at your house. You were helping him with his homework that he didn't understand. You, being the most smartest student at the school already, had finished your homework. As you were explaining an equation to him, Mark called you down for something. You told Jisung to wait and with that said you left.

(Y/n):
Mark, it better be something important. I'm helping Jisung with his hom-----

You stopped talking when you saw him hugging a beautiful girl wearing a pink shirt, a pink skirt, pink shoes, and pink bows in her hair. EVEN THE TIPS OF HER HAIR WERE PINK!!! Mark turned and so did the girl when they heard you voice.

Mark:
Oh (y/n), come I want you to meet my new girlfriend, Lily. JISUNG!!!

Mark screamed for Jisung and he immediately came running.

Jisung:
Yes

Mark:
Meet Lily, my girlfriend

Jisung's jaw dropped and you had to hold in your laughter. Could he be any cuter?

Lily:
HI!! I'm really excited to meet you!!

She sounded so happy and her voice was a little annoying but cute at the same time. She sounded like ahe could be Japanese. She LOOKED like she was Japanese. Then she smiled. It was a sweet smile. You smiled back at her.

(Y/n):
Hi, it is nice to meet you too. I'm  (Y/f/n), Mark's younger sister.

I bowed and hit Jisung telling him to introduce himself too.

Jisung:
Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Park Jisung. (Y/n)-ah's boyfriend.

He bowed as well.

Lily nodded.

Lily:
Shall we get going??

Mark:
Sure!! Guys we will be out. We brought McDonald's for you to eat, it's on the table. Don't do anything bad.

He pointed a finger at Jisung. He shyly nodded and I giggled a his reaction.

Lily laugh and grabbed Mark's arm.

Lily:
I let them be. They're kids. I don't think they would do anything bad. They look like good kids.

She gave us an assuring smile. You liked her.

Mark:
Ok ok. Well bye!!

With that said he dragged Lily out the door. You and Jisung burst into laughter. You went to get your McDonald's and headed back to your room.

Jisung and (Y/n):
Yesss!! Food!! I'm so hungry!!

You said that in unison making you laugh more.

Jisung:
Come on, I still need to finish my homework. 

(Y/n):
Ok let's go.

You guys did homework as you ate. After 15 minutes you were done with your food and with homework. You were cuddling with Jisung because you had promised him that if he finished all his homework, you would cuddle.

*SHINee's Replay starts playing*

You shot up because that was the ringtone you used for SM. You picked up.

(Y/n):
Yeoboseo

???:
Yeoboseo, is this (Y/f/n)??

It was a male voice

(Y/n):
Yes

???:
Ah, ok then, I'm Lee Soo-man. I wanted to tell you that you past your audition.

(Y/n):
Jinja?!?!

When you said that Jisung shot up and asks what very loudly. You silently shushed him.

Lee Soo-man:
Yes. You are now a SMROOKIE. We want you to be hear to start practicing  and to meet your group. You will come, am I right?

(Y/n):
Yes. You are right. You are always rights. 

You mentally face-palmed yourself and you saw Jisung looking at you confused.

Lee Soo-man:
Well then, I have to go now. I hope to see you Miss (y/n).

He hung up. You jumped up and started dancing to EXO-CBX's Hey Mama!

Jisung:
Woah! First, you are a great dancer. Second, what happened??

You stopped and jumped back on the bed. You looked at Jisung in the eye.

(Y/n):
I'm going to be a SMROOKIE.

Jisung jumped up and hugged you tightly, cheering.

Jisung:
This calls for a celebration. I say movies and popcorn.

You nodded and went to get everything ready. 10 minutes later, you and Jisung were cuddling next to each on the couch. You layed your head on his shoulder and smiled.
'Best. Day. Ever.' you thought. The rest of the afternoon you guys watched movies until near 10:00 pm, you guys fell asleep next to each other.

Mark's POV:
I got home after walking Lily to her house. I opened the door and saw Jisung and (y/n) fast asleep next to wach other. I closed the door quietly and walked towards them. I smiled and put a blanket around them.

Mark:
Jisung, I hope you do take care of my little sister. I trust you.

I sighed and went to my room to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n:
Sorry if this is short but i was in a rush. I had some stuff to do. I WANT TO WISH V OPPAAA ( from BTS) A HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND JOSHUA OPPAAA (from SEVENTEEN) A HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO.  I hope you enjoyed this and i wanted to say the somethings will change. Bye!! FIGHTING!!