N3XT B1G TH1NG Debuts

August 8, 2017.(a/n: just go with it ik it's the 10th but I was busy on the 8th)

Wow. Hard work really pays off. NBT  debuted 2 hours ago and it has a ton of views. You debuted with the song Never Let Me Go with a Korean Version and Chinese Version. The comments were mostly compliments like:

'Omo they're so CUTE>.<'

'Wah, whose the one with pink hair? She's cute'

'Real talent people'

But there are also the bad ones...

'Yah, what a bunch of copy cats. I mean really NBT??  seriously the same as NCT.  Can SM not think of anything else?'

'Real talent? Ugh, this is just garbage!!'

'I heard Mark's little sister goes to the all boys school with him. What a slut!!! Is she also dating all of the boys there??? She's just an attention seeker'

(A/n: please excuse my language)

But you being the strong girl you are pushed the bad comments aside. You weren't going to let a bunch of people who bully others to feel good about themselves over take you. You walked to SM cause you were called for a meeting. The closer you got the louder it got. You put on a black face mask and sunglasses. You approached the door and the fans were screaming out for you and one gave you a very well wrapped bag. You thank her and took it. You didn't know what to do since it's your first day being an idol. You walked to the practice room to see the rest of the girls and your manager.

Manager:
Ah, (y/n) you're here. Come sit down, we are just going over some rules.

You:
Ok, manager-nim.

You sat down next to Jungsook.

Manager:
Ok, so first thing, you are not allowed to date anyone.

Everyone got shook after that.

Manager:
You are not allowed to do any plastic surgery. Next, you aren't allowed to go out outside of Korea without letting me know. You aren't allowed to eat super fattening foods like black paste noodles,
Jokbal, burgers, and any fast food. You aren't allowed to speak to any fans. At school or walking here. Try to keep a distant. Always use a face mask. If you need to go some where, take a security guard with you. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask me. Now, tomorrow you guys move in into your dorm. Everything has been set and a driver will come pick you up at your houses. Practice your songs meanwhile I go to a meeting real quick. Stay here.

She left you guys just sat there.

Mingxia:
What now?

Chunhwa:
I guess we practice. Come on.

You guys got up and went to practice. You practice every single song including the a Chinese Versions 3 times.

You:
Unnies, can we take a break? I'm tired.

Baozhai:
Wow, (y/n)? Tired? That's a first.

???:
Well, you girls did practice a lot.

You turned to see Leeteuk from Super Junior.

NBT:
Leeteuk-sunbaenim!!

You guys got into a line and bow at a 90 degree angle.

Leeteuk:
Nice to meet you too.

He bowed as well.

Leeteuk:
You girls have talent. I can see why you debuted so early. I should tell you to not give up. Don't let no one bring your self-esteem down. I should let you practice.