Angel

Samuel POV:

I woke up with dry eyes. Last night I had cried myself to sleep. With my mom gone and (y/n) with Jisung. My heart was shattered. Daehwi hyung and Justin hyung came into my room. Wearing the same school uniform as my school. I looked confusingly at them.

Justin:
That's right, we are going to go to your school starting today.

I smiled.

Daehwi:
Now get up and get ready. We don't want to be late.

I got up and changed. Me, Justin, and Daehwi went to eat breakfast. We started talking and I told them what the school was like.

Samuel:
Oh yeah, and the cafeteria is really messy. Try not to get food in your hair.

They looked at me weirdly.

Samuel:
What, it happens.

They nodded and we finished our breakfast. We walked to school talking about random stuff. (Y/n) was there already. Of course she was holding Jisung's hand. I sighed. Daehwi hyung and Justin hyung looked at me concerned. I shook my head and told them to follow me. We walked up to where (y/n)-ah was and I tapped her shoulder. Jisung death glared at me. She turned with a smile.

You:
Sammy!!!

She hugged me. I smiled having her warm hug around me.

Samuel:
(Y/n)!!!

She giggled. She let me go and I almost, key word being almost, frowned.

Samuel:
Guys, these are my hyungs, Justin Hyung and Daehwi Hyung.

I introduced them and they bowed.

Justin:
Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Justin Huang. I'm 16.

Daehwi:
Hello, I'm Lee Daehwi. I'm 17.

Samuel:
They are new students here. They are also part of Pro--

Chenle & Renjun:
JUSTIN GEGE!!!!

Justin has surprise at the guys whose names I think are Renjoon or Renjun and Chenla or Chenle. But his expression became a excited one.

Justin:
CHENLE GEGE!! RENJUN GEGE!!

They hugged each other. Me and the others were extremely confused.

Jeno:
Uhhhhh, may I ask what is going on here?

Justin, Chenle, and Renjun stop hugging and looked at us.

Renjun:
Me, Chenle, and Justin have known each other since we were young.

Chenle and Justin nodded. Well, I have no idea what to do. One of my friends is childhood friends with Jisung's friends. That made since right?

You:
Well, it's very nice to meet you.

She bowed and smiled. What a beautiful smile she had. I turned my head to not show the blush on my face. I looked at Daehwi. He had a very light but noticeable blush. My mouth fell open. No. No No No No. Not Daehwi too. I closed my mouth and looked at (y/n). She had turned to Jisung. He was whispering something in her ear. She giggled and wrapped her arms around him. He did the same and nuzzled his face in the crook of her neck. My heart(eu). It hurts.

Jisung POV:
I tapped (y/n) on her shoulder. She turned to me. I lean foward and she blushed. I whispered to her ear.

Jisung:
What do you call and metallic man?

You:
What?

Jisung:
Iron Man

She giggled. My jokes aren't the best but they make her laugh. She hugged my neck and I hugged her. She nuzzled her head in my chest and I decided to put my face in her neck. Ahh, so warm. Mark cleared his throat. We jumped and turned to him.