Date

(A/n: Any Big Time Rush stans out there?)

*Time skip to the next day*
Samuel's POV:

Today was my date with Siya, (Y/n)'s friend. I didn't want to get up from my bed because one, it's too comfy, and two, I'm a little sad. Scratch that, I'm crying my eyes out. Why Jisung? Im stronger and cuter, right? Argh, I'm going crazy!! Anyway, I should probably get ready. I decided on this:

Along with a pink hat

Along with a pink hat. Why? Cause I like pink. And I needed something to make me look less dark. I texted (Y/n) to ask her where to meet Siya and she said the park. Also Siya will give me more details when I meet her. OK, here goes nothing.

After a few minutes of walking, I got to the park. I saw Siya on a bench looking down at her phone. Wearing this(backpack is not there):

This is something (Y/n) would never wear because the shorts are to short

This is something (Y/n) would never wear because the shorts are to short. Why am I thinking about (y/n)? But them Timberlands though. I walked up to her and tapped her shoulder. She looked up and smile. My heart race increased a bit. What?

Siya:
Ok, so I'm guessing that I am going to be the one directing us?

I nodded. She got up and put her phone in her pocket.

Siya:
Ok, to the cafe!!

She said that like she was a super hero going to fight crime and shooting her arm up in a fist. I laughed and I don't even know why. I think I'm starting to like her? She lock arms with me and I think I blushed a bit. We made small talk the way to the cafe and we got to know each other better. We entered the warm environment of the cafe and looked for a table.

Samuel:
You can look for the table. I'll get the drinks. What may the lady like?

She blushed. YAY I MADE HER BLUSH!! Wait why I'm I acting like this?

Siya:
A caramel macchiato please. And thank you kind sir.

She bowed and we burst out laughing. Good thing that there aren't many people here. I walked over to the register and ordered our drinks.

Lady at the register:
You know, you two are a great couple. I looked over at Siya and smiled.

Samuel:
I guess we are. 

The lady smiled and handed me the drinks. I walked back to Siya and handed her drink to her.

Samuel:
So, how old are you?

Siya:
I'm 15.

Samuel:
Same!

Siya:
Why do you like saying 'OH MY GOD' so much?

Samuel:
Huh?

Siya:
C'mon I watched Produce 101 Season 2 Sam.

Samuel:
Oh, I don't know it's just fun to say. Who did you vote for on Produce 101?

Siya:
Justin, Jihoon, Daehwi, Daniel, Taehyun,  and you!

I smiled. We finished our drinks and left to take a walk. We got to to park almost right next to the cafe and walked silently. I was looking at all the trees when my hands trailed to Siya. She was like 2 inches smaller than me. Her hair was carried by the gentle wind. She looked at her shoes. Her hands at her side. I looked up and decided to do something. I grabbed her hand and intertwined our fingers. Out of the corner of my eye I could see her head shoot up and look at me then our hands. She moved closer to me. I stopped and looked at her. She stopped too and gave me a confused look. I smiled and leaned in closer to her face. I can see how her cheeks turned a bright pink. I stopped like a millimeter before our lips touched.

Samuel:
I may be rushing this but I really really like you(a/n: anyone catch that reference?)

Then I gently pushed my lips on hers. I felt her push back and she wrapped her arms around my neck. I wrapped my arms around her waist. I don't know what got into me but I just felt the need to kiss her. When she's with me I forget (y/n) and about everything. I just want to focus on her. She pulled away.

Samuel:
It's good to know you feel the same.

Siya:
When is our next date?

Samuel:
Whenever you want it to be, babe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:

I literally cringed while writing this.

I'm back!!! I finally got my new phone but I lost my contacts, my photos, and............MY SONGS!!!!!!

I can't.

So, this book is coming to an end but not yet. Maybe not until August but just a quick warning. I don't know when I'm ending this book.

Jesus, I can't control my phone.

Well bye.