Show Time!

Your POV:

Today is the day your group and NCT DREAM collaborate. On stage. Live. In front of millions of people. Oh god. You woke up because you heard your phone ring. It was Mingxia. You guys are really close. She is one of your first friends to be a girl. You picked up.

You:
Hi, unnie.

Your voice was drowsy because you had just woken up.

Mingxia:
Oh mianhae, did I wake you up?

You:
Ne, but I was going to wake up anyway.

Mingxia:
Today is the big day. You ready?

You:
Does ASTRO's Rocky have fabulous thighs?

Mingxia:
Okay, then you are totally ready.

You chuckled.

Mingxia:
Well see you soon (y/n)ieeee!!!!

She hung up. You left your phone on your counter and rubbed your eyes. You went to take a shower and put on some decent clothes. Mark was outside waiting for you. You came out and greeted him.

Mark:
Ready?

You:
Ready.

You left the house. Mark put a face mask on for safety reasons. You walked to SM and went to your practice room. Lee Soo-man, Jisung, Jaemin, Jeno, Haechan, Renjun, Chenle,  Chunhwa, Jungsook, Lily, Mingxia, Baozhai, and Nana were already there.

Lee Soo-man:
Ah, you made it. See were about to start talking about what is going to happen today. Please, do take a seat.

You and Mark nodded. Jisung scooted over to where you were sitting. He smiled and you smiled back. He took you hand into his. Because Lee Soo-man can't know you 2 are dating, you were greatful that Haechan was in front of you so you can hide your hands.

Lee Soo-man:
We will drive you to where you are going to perform and then you will het ready. Once you are prepared the show will start. Then we will introduce N3XT B1G TH1NG and let the fans het to know you. NCT DREAM will be there through the entrie thing cause their schedule is free after the show.

NCT DREAM cheered.

Lee Soo-man:
Now, let's go!

Everyone:
FIGHTING!!!

You guys put up a fighting fist.

Time skip to the place of the show brought to you by Chenle's dolphin scream/laugh~

You guys got to the performance place and the stylists there took you to get ready. They gave you a outfit to match the song you were dancing to. Your make up got done and you went to meet the boys. Fans started to fill in the seats and soon it was full. You were very nervous. It was your first time performing in front of this many people. Jisung noticed this and gave your hand a  reassuring squeeze. You smiled at him and he smiled warmly back. The stage went black, indicating that the show will start. All of you went on stage and into your positions. The light came out and the fans cheered. The music started and you dance. You danced your heart out and saw Jisung smiling at you out of the corner of your eye. You smiled back and Jisung nodded. The fans kept calling out names and singing along to the song. The end came and you and Jisung started dancing your part. On a movement, he had to spin to then bring you to his chest. The fans when crazy. The song ended and the fans cheered. You guys were given each water bottles and microphones.

NCT DREAM:
To the world NCT, Annyeonghaseyo, We are NCT DREAM.

Mark:
Today we have performed with some new trainees. Give it up for N3XT B1G TH1NG!!!

You heard claps and whistles.

Chunhwa:
Hello, I'm Kim Chunhwa. I'm 16.

Jungsook:
HELLO, I'm Jungsook, BTS'S Jungkook's little sister, and I am 16.

Lily:
Hi, Im Aki Kazashi but call me Lily. I'm 16.

Nana:
Wasss up, I'm Choi Nana and I'm 16.

She tried to act cool and the fans laughed. So did you guys.

Baozhai:
Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Xiao Baozhai and I'm 15.

Mingxia:
Hi, I'm Zhang Mingxia. I'm 15 too.

It was your turn to introduce yourself.  You took a deep breath and look towards the fans.

You:
Hey guys, I'm Lee (Y/n). I'm NCT Mark's little sister. I'm 14.

You waved at the fans.

The rest of the show was just you guys getting to know each other and answer some questions from the fans.
You waved goodbye and walked off stage. Jisung can running towards you and hugged you.

Jisung:
You did so good for your first time!

He squished his cheek on yours.

You:
Thanks, we all did.

Nana:
Yeah, we did.

She walked over to Jaemin and intertwined her hand with his
He blushed and smiled.

Mark:
You guys are together?!?

They only nodded.

Mark:
Ok who else is together.

Jeno:
I'm with Jungsook. I asked her out before the show.

Chenle:
I asked Mingxia and she said yes.

You:
Ohhhh, unnie's got a boyfriend~~

You poked her arm.

Mingxia:
You do to!

She pushed you off.

Renjun:
Baozhai asked me and I said yes.

You fist bumped her.

Donghyuck:
Chunhwa will you go out with me?

Everyone was shocked and waited for her answer.

Chunhwa:
Yes.

They hugged. Everyone started aw-ing. 

Mark:
Let's go home (y/n). I'm tried.

You:
Same~~

Mark:
Bye, Lily.

He gave her a peck on the cheek.

Lily:
Bye, oppa~

You:
Bye, my prince.

Jisung:
Bye, my princess.

He pecked your lips.

Mark:
Yah! Not in front of me!

You rolled your eyes at him.

You left with Mark on a car. You were so tried the you fell on the couch and fell asleep. Mark took a picture of you sleeping and sent it to Jisung. He sent back the emoji with heart eyes. He left you there to go charge your phone and sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:

Hi, so today I had other basketball game because I have one every Saturday, and my tean won!! So after I finish this book with other book should I do?? A NCT U Ten x Reader called 'Devils'. Or a ASTRO Yoon Sanha x Reader called 'First Love' ? I want to know so please tell me. I can't decide. And also I know what has been going on with NCT Jaemin. I miss him😢😢. Get well soon oppa.

Ok now bye.