Teaching Him

*1 1/2 weeks later*

Your POV:
You and the rest of NBT have been practicing for your debut. You guys kept recording the music video and already let out the teasers. You were currently practicing the choreography to Never Let Me Go when someone burst through the door. You jumped up and turned around.

Jisung:
Finally

You:
What do you mean "Finally"?

Jisung:
I finally got to scare you.

You:
Shut up.

You turned around to start the music over. You quickly ran into your postion. You danced the song perfectly because of all the practice you had done. at the end, you heard clapping and turned to see Jisung smiling widely.

Jisung:
I'm a little upset that you forgot that I was here but you were awesome.

You:
I am awesome.

Jisung:
Yeah, yeah, anyway, can you teach me the dance? It seems fun to learn.

He was jumping up and down like a child saying 'Pretty please with sugar on top'. It was to adorable to say no (a/n: Don't say no~~~)

You:
Ok, but only until the first chorus.

Jisung:
YAYYY!!!!!!

You:
You know, you are still a child.

Jisung:
Am not!

You:
Sure.

Jisung:
Yah!

You:
OK, let's start!!!

After 2 1/2 hours of showing him and teaching him the choreography, he had got it down.

You:
Now let's try it with the music.

You walked over to the MP3 Player which had the song and pressed play. You again ran to be next to Jisung with some space in between the two of you. You guys were so in sync with each other that it was almost scary. The end of the chorus came and Jisung just stood there not knowing what to do as you dance the rest of the song. You pause as the music stopped nearly at the end.

Mark:
Wow, the song hasn't even came out yet and Jisung already knows until the chorus.

You:
Why is everyone coming in here?

Mark:
I just came to tell you the details for your debut.

You:
Oh, ok. Go ahead.

Mark:
Ok so, NBT will debut on August 8, 2017. After the music video is out your manger will tell you what to do. You are expected to practice singing/rapping/learning the dance to the song. Since most of the music video is already done, only a few more shots and clips will do. You also need to have a photo shoot for Never Let Me Go.

You:
When's the photo shoot?

Mark:
Today. C'mon I'll take you to where you need to go.

Jisung:
Bye~~~

He walked over to you and hugged you.

You:
Bye~

You gently pushed him off and walked out with Mark. He took you to a room and pushed you inside.

Mark:
Good luck

He shut the door once you were fully in.

Mingxia:
(Y/n) is here!!!

After she had screamed that a staff member took you by the arm to do your make up and hair. They gave you an outfit and in seconds you were ready. You were called to take group pictures and Nana wrapped her arms around your neck. You took indiviual pictures and with some of your members. You didn't know it was being recorded until Lily brought a camera to your face.

Lily:
So, say something to the fans.

You:
Wait, this is being recorded?

Lily:
Uhhh, yeah.

You covered your face and ran to hide behind some boxes.

Lily:
YAH!!DON'T YOU WANT TO BE RECORDED??

You:
NOOO!!!!

After like 15 minutes of running away Lily got you on camera.

Lily:
Since you are the maknae, why don't you do some aegyo?

You shook your head no.

Lily:
Oh please??

You:
OK

You put your heads into fists and on to your cheeks.

You:
Bbuing bbuing~~~

You cringed an ran off again.

After one million pictures more, you guys left to your own places since your dorm wasn't ready yet.

You:
I'm tired.

Mark:
Let's go to bed

You guys went to your house and did your night routines.

Mark:
Good night

You:
Good night Mark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n:

Hii

So im back and I am so excited for little Samuel's debut. And im so happy for ONE

Yesssssssss

But im starting school soon ㅠㅠ ToT

Im not ready.

This story only needs like 2 or three more chapters and its complete.

And I'm sorry if this is short and messy but I did it fast because I ran out of ideas.

Yeah Bye now~~